What's to come for Halo 5?

343 gave us monthly updates for about 6 months, but after the last one I haven’t really seen anything or heard anything about any plans they have going forward.

Are there any sources that document upcoming releases or plans? Would be pretty cool if we got another one of those teaser posters showing things to come.

I don’t think we are in store for any more big releases. They did say they would keep pushing out fixes and related things, but I don’t think there is any new content planned

This is what we have been told so far… Hopefully there is more stuff coming. We also know this

There will be new updates, even if there is nothing confirmed when or how it will be but there will something.
The wasp has no varients yet you know :wink:

> 2535414341107016;4:
> There will be new updates, even if there is nothing confirmed when or how it will be but there will something.
> The wasp has no varients yet you know :wink:

And all I want is the Hornet to return. Miss flying flags across the map :slight_smile:

> 2535434981033996;5:
> > 2535414341107016;4:
> > There will be new updates, even if there is nothing confirmed when or how it will be but there will something.
> > The wasp has no varients yet you know :wink:
>
>
> And all I want is the Hornet to return. Miss flying flags across the map :slight_smile:

there for is the wasp made, but because halo is suporting egoistic playstyle…

We all hope to see some fixes and new content.