Whats to come, before launch?

We’ve got a lot of things thus far.

A Hero Awakens part 1
Return of the Forerunner part 2
All of the UNSC weapons (supposedly)
Most, if not all, of the Covenant and Promethean Weapons
4 or 5 multiplayer maps
Apparently all of the armor (no word on skins)
All of the vehicles (I’ll count the Mammoth and Cyclops for now)
Almost everything to do with our loadouts
Hints towards our ranks

How much more information can we get before we start reaching spoilers?

Forge
Theater
Custom game options
Gametypes
File sharing system

/Just a side note, I don’t believe the script in “A Hero Awakens” is real or final. Anyone that can provide a link to proving or disproving it would be a great help.

We kind of have 75 minutes of live-action Halo inbound in less than a month.

I just want to get pics and a couple videos showing off thew rest of the multiplayer maps and forge environments, as well as any multiplayer gametypes yet to be announced. So that’s 6 more maps, 2 more FW locations, and at least 1 more gametype they hinted at(the one Longbow was made for). To me, that’s plenty to stretch across 8 more weeks. Just do a map or gametype a week, and I will be satisfied and full of excitement.

I wanna know the map remake o.o

> We kind of have 75 minutes of live-action Halo inbound in less than a month.

That’s guaranteed to come to us beginning in October. I’m saying, what 343i is hiding from us outside of campaign spoilers.

> I wanna know the map remake o.o

Sandtrap

:trollface:

we are getting a convient weapons trialier if you look at what bs angel siad at the end of the last bullitin

And that wraps up today’s edition of your weekly Halo Bulletin. See you next week! Through the scope of a Covenant weapon, if all goes according to plan…

> we are getting a convient weapons trialier if you look at what bs angel siad at the end of the last bullitin
>
> And that wraps up today’s edition of your weekly Halo Bulletin. See you next week! Through the scope of a Covenant weapon, if all goes according to plan…

I do remember reading that, but with bs angel you never really KNOW.
Fingers crossed

We’ve hardly seen much of Spartan Ops, there are 6 unrevealed multiplayer maps (or is it 5?), we haven’t seen the final forge build, we haven’t seen the differenct forge enviroments, they haven’t announced all the gametypes yet, <mark>Or even unvieled their new gametype that longbow is apparently made for.</mark> There’s a bunch we haven’t seen man.

And for those who still haven’t figured out the map remake is Sandtrap, it’s Sandtrap. I’ve been suspecting it since Frankies first hint when he said it was big and hasn’t been remade before (ruling out Blood Gulch), and his last hint just made it obvious so make that statement above 5 unrevealed maps (if there’s 10 maps overall) or 4 unrevealed maps (if there are 9 overall) I forget how many maps there are total.

Detailed, official info on unlocks. an older video showed BR & DMR unlocked at SR-2

what about everything else? - how long it takes to get certain tactical / support packages and the varying armour abilities are gonna affect balance depending on EXP/SR’s/SP’s it takes to unlock them - e.g. people who can sink hours into the game will have an advantage (though this will be partially mitigated by the preset loadouts I would still like to know in advance what I need to work towards to unlock stuff for my own custom loadouts).

I’d expect a more detailed look on Forge, or another Vi-Doc. And probably some Live-Action advertisements.

I WANT to see more Forge but the only thing that makes sense to have next is the 3rd ViDoc

> We’ve hardly seen much of Spartan Ops, there are 6 unrevealed multiplayer maps (or is it 5?), we haven’t seen the final forge build, we haven’t seen the differenct forge enviroments, they haven’t announced all the gametypes yet, <mark>Or even unvieled their new gametype that longbow is apparently made for.</mark> There’s a bunch we haven’t seen man.
>
> And for those who still haven’t figured out the map remake is Sandtrap, it’s Sandtrap. I’ve been suspecting it since Frankies first hint when he said it was big and hasn’t been remade before (ruling out Blood Gulch), and his last hint just made it obvious so make that statement above 5 unrevealed maps (if there’s 10 maps overall) or 4 unrevealed maps (if there are 9 overall) I forget how many maps there are total.

I’m so gonna laugh at you if it isn’t Sandtrap xD

OT: Me Needs More Halo 4 Info Now!!!

> We kind of have 75 minutes of live-action Halo inbound in less than a month.

Not to mention The Thursday War.

Hopefully a long and detailed Forge ViDoc as well as the remake reveal.

I would actually like a proper HD video of the new Halo 4 console like they did with the Reach one where they show it off. I am actually surprised that they haven’t done this yet, I am waiting to see it through a proper HD reveal video or in person before I decide whether or not to part with a big pile of my cash.

Also, I wouldn’t mind some Halo 4 merch like T shirts and stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

> We’ve hardly seen much of Spartan Ops, there are 6 unrevealed multiplayer maps (or is it 5?), we haven’t seen the final forge build, we haven’t seen the differenct forge enviroments, they haven’t announced all the gametypes yet, <mark>Or even unvieled their new gametype that longbow is apparently made for.</mark> There’s a bunch we haven’t seen man.
>
> And for those who still haven’t figured out the map remake is Sandtrap, it’s Sandtrap. I’ve been suspecting it since Frankies first hint when he said it was big and hasn’t been remade before (ruling out Blood Gulch), and his last hint just made it obvious so make that statement above 5 unrevealed maps (if there’s 10 maps overall) or 4 unrevealed maps (if there are 9 overall) I forget how many maps there are total.

…Valhalla