What's the worse you've ever done in Halo 5?

Mine has to probably be playing Breakout on a map I didn’t know and not getting a single kill. Another time was going against a full team in Warzone and they beat us 1,000 to 8 I only managed to kill crawlers. This post isn’t mean to bash the game just thought it would be funny to share our stories of us messing up.

Getting crushed in Warzone
Losing in the first round of Warzone Firefight
Getting ninja’d always sucks
Wiffing an easy melee kill
Missing 4 sniper shots in a row
Getting absolutely destroyed in SWAT (like 5 - 20)

There’s probably many more but I can’t remember anything else

I know that feel bro getting ninja’d. My problem is now I get nervous a lot when another person is shooting me, ruining a potential easy assassination or melee kill.

It probally wasn’t the worst but yesterday in a warzone game i just kept dying. My team were doing their part but i was failing them. I went 0 - 10 before i finally got a kill. Somehow i managed 12 - 19 but god, i felt bad.

Also makes me laugh at those who quit at 0 - 3. I’ve come back from worse and finished positive.

Hiding in Rumble Rockets because I was getting my -Yoink- handed to me. I had the least kills but I won with the least deaths by hiding for 2+ minutes

> 2533274832100981;5:
> Hiding in Rumble Rockets because I was getting my -Yoink- handed to me. I had the least kills but I won with the least deaths by hiding for 2+ minutes

rumble rockets! that’s another one, I think I went 3 and 25 I’m just awful with rockets

Losing the first round of FF i think

> 2533274971565732;6:
> > 2533274832100981;5:
> > Hiding in Rumble Rockets because I was getting my -Yoink- handed to me. I had the least kills but I won with the least deaths by hiding for 2+ minutes
>
>
> rumble rockets! that’s another one, I think I went 3 and 25 I’m just awful with rockets

I feel ya man. I seen the playlist and thought “I bet I can do good with rockets!”…yeah hiding from them.

Getting killed by a lone crawler in Firefight, first one I saw too.

Getting splattered by a Scorpion… That one hurt.

And going 0/20 in Warzone(Not only did we get farmed, my aim was so bad I couldn’t have hit the sea if I was drowning in it.

Not playing enough of Halo 5…

Getting yelled at for being garbage in breakout.

I started a game like 0-10 for the first 8 min of a btb game the other night once i started playing smart i ended up going something like 19-18-14

(I try every game)

Glad to hear its not just me, I suck pretty much every game (slowly getting better). I feel sorry for my random teamates most if the time. Just remember, one day you’ll be opposing me and you’ll get to bump up your KD ratio.

> 2533274871396650;10:
> Not playing enough of Halo 5…

You can’t answer this question because you are so awesome at Halo 5 Grandkids :wink:

I actually finished a game 0 and like 12 or something… The BS was real in that match.

I decided I’d try and play swat in H5, went 2 and 24 or something horrible like that, haven’t played swat since

accidently killing teammate.

> 2535438426093974;7:
> Losing the first round of FF i think

Happens to the best of us man…

Recently, a 25-0 game of Doubles.

They were coming out of the walls, man!

When I switched to a new TV and went 2-18 in swat. I raged to the point where I wanted to return the TV and keep my 720p plasma instead. Googled the issue and I had forgot to switch to the gaming mode to reduce input lag. No joke I would move my joystick, screen wouldn’t move, move joystick again and then just to be completely off target and die.