What's the story behind your gamertag?

Every gamertag has a tale behind it, I hope. If you know what yours is, feel free to share!

I think I’ll go first because I made the thread. 4 years or so ago, I was desperate to get rid of my horrific old gamertag. I hated it because it was uber MLG and really painful to read. So I coughed up $10 and spent a good 45 minutes trying to think of a replacement. I couldn’t think of anything. So I just said “-Yoink- it” and used the first thing that came to my mind: Another Locust. Not sure why I thought of that strange name.

Its all about making people laugh man

> 2533274812124404;2:
> Its all about making people laugh man

My gamertag was once C0PP3R C0RND0G but that’s not the one that I hated lol

Cookies, yo.

Its just a name i’ve use for a long time.
think wind waker was the 1st game i ever used it on.

So SFE comes from our clan, and Warlock, now this may sound weird, but it is from Kevin Smith’s character in “Live Free or Die Hard”. Just thought it had a nice ring to it.

I was, at the time, to young to know how to work technology so my brother was making my account for me, I was also a little on the heavier side for my age, so I guess that sums it up, haha. Not the worst gamertag though.

> 2533274821881059;7:
> I was, at the time, to young to know how to work technology so my brother was making my account for me, I was also a little on the heavier side for my age, so I guess that sums it up, haha. Not the worst gamertag though.

Nothing beats C0PP3R C0RND0G

Liscence Plate I saw and took inspiration. It was the 4OURFUN part. But, it fits my play style. I play to have fun and for other to have fun. So, we all play for fun. AND ITS NOT PRONOUNCED PLAY FOR OUR FUN!! Haha people say that a lot, but it’s incorrect.

Mine was created when I first played video games I loved the color red and I just thought of a word that goes smoothly with it so I came up with red surprise

I ran through the auto name generator and stopped on the first thing that made me laugh. So, technically my xbox picked my name.

MasterJon0… haha just guess

I live in the mountains and my legs are super hairy.

I’ve had mine for quite a while, I have used on different stuff like computer games, etc, the main reason I have it though was I reaaaaaally suck at making names, so my brother gave me one, and it kinda just stuck, never thought about changing it.

Well…

I am a SPARTAN-II commando of the UNSC Naval Special Warfare Command.I became one of the most important heroes of the UNSC during the Human-Covenant war.
With nearly 30 years of active duty,I am one of the most decorated war veterans in the United Nations Space Command,and have earned every known medal in the UNSC except the P.O.W. Medallion.

Thug life.

I wanted the Spartan, but it was taken. So I put some spanish on it.

Exar Kun is my favorite character from the Star Wars expanded universe, after Revan. I see lots of Revans so I went for Exar.

Omega + eggo waffles = Omeggos

I was like 11 and numbers for letters is cool. 9/14 is my bday

I have no idea. Been using this username on every site/email since like 2008