What's the spirit of fire?

^Title

To be brief, the Spirit of Fire is the ship that is largely involved in the plot of Halo Wars. Which is the Halo Real Time Strategy game that came out back in 2009. (Xbox exclusive)

To find out more, I suggest reading this: Spirit of Fire

Uh… please use halopedian, more reliable.

Read the novel it is a better source of information… The halopedian is just a reference to everything in the Halo universe.

> Read the novel it is a better source of information… The halopedian is just a reference to everything in the Halo universe.

Novel? The SOF is from Halo Wars.

The SoF is a UNSC Frigate class like the PoA. It was commanded under Captian Cutter during the events of Halo Wars.

> The SoF is a UNSC Frigate class like the PoA. It was commanded under Captian Cutter during the events of Halo Wars.

Close! It’s actually a Pheonix-class Colony Ship. Originally it’s purpose was to transport colonists and the equipment and resources they would need to establish a colony, but it was later retrofitted and added to the UNSC fleet.

Click click my link. The one unreliable is halo.wikia.com. Halopedian.com is more reliable. An example would be the frigate. Check heavy frigate on halo.wikia and check it on halopedian. You’ll see.

The Spirit of Fire was Captain Cutter’s vessel he was in-command of during the events of Halo Wars (battle of Harvest, battle of Arcadia and battle of the Shield World). I’d suggest getting Halo Wars, it’s a fantastic game.

> The Spirit of Fire was Captain Cutter’s vessel he was in-command of during the events of Halo Wars (battle of Harvest, battle of Arcadia and battle of the Shield World). I’d suggest getting Halo Wars, it’s a fantastic game.

If you do get it, remember to get the black boxes and read the halo timeline! It has lots of tiny bits of information.

> > The Spirit of Fire was Captain Cutter’s vessel he was in-command of during the events of Halo Wars (battle of Harvest, battle of Arcadia and battle of the Shield World). I’d suggest getting Halo Wars, it’s a fantastic game.
>
> If you do get it, remember to get the black boxes and read the halo timeline! It has lots of tiny bits of information.

It was a pain in the -Yoink- scouring the missions in search of them though, my internet was down at the time so I couldn’t look up a guide.