Whats the quickest way to kill knights?

Does any one know the quickest way to take down the knights ?

Focus on the glowing spots on its shoulders to break off the armor. Then head shot or shoot the glowing spot on its back.

> 2533274804649077;2:
> Focus on the glowing spots on its shoulders to break off the armor. Then head shot or shoot the glowing spot on its back.

Can you splatter them once there armour is off?

> 2533274828039469;3:
> > 2533274804649077;2:
> > Focus on the glowing spots on its shoulders to break off the armor. Then head shot or shoot the glowing spot on its back.
>
>
> Can you splatter them once there armour is off?

Negative sir, I recommend a scorpion, even then it takes 2 shots!

> 2533274861074099;4:
> > 2533274828039469;3:
> > > 2533274804649077;2:
> > > Focus on the glowing spots on its shoulders to break off the armor. Then head shot or shoot the glowing spot on its back.
> >
> >
> > Can you splatter them once there armour is off?
>
>
> Negative sir, I recommend a scorpion, even then it takes 2 shots!

Some times on fire fight i dont have the level for a tank are there other effective reqs?

Splinter grenades are very effective.

> 2534615147433705;6:
> Splinter grenades are very effective.

What gun would you go for magnum,smg etc…

> 2533274828039469;5:
> > 2533274861074099;4:
> > > 2533274828039469;3:
> > > > 2533274804649077;2:
> > > > Focus on the glowing spots on its shoulders to break off the armor. Then head shot or shoot the glowing spot on its back.
> > >
> > >
> > > Can you splatter them once there armour is off?
> >
> >
> > Negative sir, I recommend a scorpion, even then it takes 2 shots!
>
>
> Some times on fire fight i dont have the level for a tank are there other effective reqs?

Plasma caster is good for Knights…

I usually BR off one of the shoulder orbs then headshot it when it does its angry roar thing

> 2533274828039469;1:
> Does any one know the quickest way to take down the knights ?

There are two good ways.
One is to host a Tournament of the Joust and make sure the knight in question is slotted in the first round. Just have your best fighter take him down hard. They never see it coming.
The other option is to invite them to a large banquet, just make up any reason for it, they love that -Yoink-. Then just slip some poison into their goblet. Easy peasy.

> 2533274800197043;10:
> > 2533274828039469;1:
> > Does any one know the quickest way to take down the knights ?
>
>
> There are two good ways.
> One is to host a Tournament of the Joust and make sure the knight in question is slotted in the first round. Just have your best fighter take him down hard. They never see it coming.
> The other option is to invite them to a large banquet, just make up any reason for it, they love that -Yoink-. Then just slip some poison into their goblet. Easy peasy.

lol but on what level do you unlock poison?

With guns, a lot of ammo and a little luck!

Suppressor the orange parts, they may rage and expose their face. Try faceshot. If fail. Rinse and repeat.

This is just a GENERAL trick as some times in wzff it may just have too much health but campaign do that.

most of the time i just shoot the shoulder orb things with a DMR or BR till both are gone. After that I either have a teammate distract him so I can shoot the back, or I try and assassinate the knight. Shotguns work well against the shoulder orbs if you can get close enough.

Forget weak points… call in a needler and give him a spoon full of balmite… its make things a hell lot easier for any knight. ANY KNIGHT

My vote is going for the Plasma Caster
The clip looks like a warzone cheap shot, but I was with the squad and we were doing work to this knight and barely squeaked one out

The fastest way to kill Knights is with a needler.

http://i.imgur.com/bIoEpBf.gifv

I say plasma caster just charge it up and stick usually 1 shot

Wraiths can splatter (some, not all boss) knights.

There is a very perfect strategy, but only for boss knights despite being a risk-taker.

You basically shoot the knights orb-like weaknesses until they are both destroyed, then you melee/spartan charge/bayonet on the exposed back and the knight dies in one hit no matter how much health it has. It is best for eliminating them quickly as possible (If they are boss knights).