What's the Point of the Company List In Game?

What is the point of having a list of your SC members in game if you still have to add them to see if they’re online or not? Seems like a redundant feature.

well it was just added give it time they will tweak it eventually.

It’s stupid. Really doesn’t work… Now I have to add everyone and their brother to play with them

Its a start I suppose…

Man you guys complain for everything!!

It’s buggy but suppose to replicate the old H2 clan friend list ui but…

Ummmmmmm
You guys are complaining about having to make friends?

Never mind… I forgot. This is the Halo community For you…

> 2533274902088532;5:
> Man you guys complain for everything!!

Why wouldn’t we complain about this? As it is right now it’s completely useless…

Hopefully it’s the base for further improvements. I did friend all in my company, but it is difficult to keep up with the changes.

> 2533274902088532;5:
> Man you guys complain for everything!!

If it weren’t for complaints, Global loadouts would still be in the game. Armor abilities would still be in the game. Ordinance would still be in the game. Complaints changed Halo from what could have been another Halo 4-style catastrophe into a game that, outside of questionable copying of mechanics from other developers, plays pretty damn well in my opinion. So be glad that people complain. Otherwise, we would be playing recycled content like Call of Duty.

They also need to add a “message spartan company” feature built into the game that doesn’t get you banned or reported for spam…our leader got a communication ban this weekend for sending a spartan company message to all our players. -Yoinking!- ridiculous.