Whats the point of ranked?

I have noticed that even though I’m a gold 4 to a plat 2 (depending on playlist) I’m constantly place on teams with level 10s or lower. These low levels general make T1 infantry all game because they are still learning but then I have to go around the map saving them and my self from enemy attacks in order to even stand a chance. So why even having the ranking system if they don’t place you with other people who are of the same rank.

Going by your game history, worst case scenario you matched against Platinums or were in a team with unranked players.

Don’t solo queue.

> 2535442569875751;2:
> Going by your game history, worst case scenario you matched against Platinums or were in a team with unranked players.

I must be getting placed with unranked players a lot then because it seems like every other game I get some one that’s a max lvl 10

> 2533274830489835;3:
> Don’t solo queue.

Or place me on a team with people who are the same rank, you know like how ranking is supposed to work

You’ll eventually match up with a gamepass pleb against people with actual rank, if you lose you won’t lose any CSR and if you win you’ll get a boatload.

It goes both ways.

EDIT: Nevermind I just said exactly nothing related to your problem, sorry

> 2533274830489835;3:
> Don’t solo queue.

What about if you want to play when non of your friends are on?
I get inundated with team requests from low level players that I have previously carried - I’m not sure being in a party with them is any better than solo’ing!
In addition, I would likely drag them up into more difficult games more consistently I imagine?

i would agree that this game suffers not so much from a skill gap, more of a “team” gap - an issue fixed with a different playlist, but that won’t be happening.

Its not so bad solo searching, just be ready to carry.

> 2535449137179937;8:
> Its not so bad solo searching, just be ready to carry.

My only issue with carrying is that I cant 1v3 IF the other team knows what they’re doing, I constantly get put with 10s and below and play against 36 - 50 (I’m a 40)

> 2533274793819841;7:
> > 2533274830489835;3:
> > Don’t solo queue.
>
> What about if you want to play when non of your friends are on?
> I get inundated with team requests from low level players that I have previously carried - I’m not sure being in a party with them is any better than solo’ing!
> In addition, I would likely drag them up into more difficult games more consistently I imagine?
>
> i would agree that this game suffers not so much from a skill gap, more of a “team” gap - an issue fixed with a different playlist, but that won’t be happening.

This is my exact issue, either I have no one online to play with or I have friends who just don’t play enough to keep up with the high levels I play against.

> 2533274793819841;7:
> > 2533274830489835;3:
> > Don’t solo queue.
>
> What about if you want to play when non of your friends are on?
> I get inundated with team requests from low level players that I have previously carried - I’m not sure being in a party with them is any better than solo’ing!
> In addition, I would likely drag them up into more difficult games more consistently I imagine?
>
> i would agree that this game suffers not so much from a skill gap, more of a “team” gap - an issue fixed with a different playlist, but that won’t be happening.

Then play 1s or play team war where you don’t lose CSR. Or just get more friends. Anyway, yes it’s much better being in a party, even if you’re in a party with noobs. That’s because in teams, a coordinated team will always beat an uncoordinated team.

You’re biggest problem seems to be your insistence that the devs should be able to create a system which allows for team matchups to be made from individulas where coordination is one of the most important aspects of winning. The answer is just 1. get some friends ( you can just message people you think are good and unless you are in high onyx/champ it’s going to be easy to find people in your skill level) 2. Play teams when the few friends you have are online i.e. play less 3. play 1s when they are unavailbe. It is also very important to note the game matches you bases on skill not on your “rank” which is just how much you’ve playyed and means almost nothing. I’ve seen so many rank 99 who were still garbage at the game.

> 2533274843669931;12:
> You’re biggest problem seems to be your insistence that the devs should be able to create a system which allows for team matchups to be made from individulas where coordination is one of the most important aspects of winning. The answer is just 1. get some friends ( you can just message people you think are good and unless you are in high onyx/champ it’s going to be easy to find people in your skill level) 2. Play teams when the few friends you have are online i.e. play less 3. play 1s when they are unavailbe. It is also very important to note the game matches you bases on skill not on your “rank” which is just how much you’ve playyed and means almost nothing. I’ve seen so many rank 99 who were still garbage at the game.

And rank 83s :frowning:

If you go to the post pinned towards the top of the Forums page titled “announcing…championship league” (posted by Breezy), there are links to 3 different Discord servers which are filled with hundreds of players. Many are always asking for people to team up.

That’d be a good way to find/meet some players. You can also checkout the tournaments and talk strats with people.

> 2535449137179937;8:
> Its not so bad solo searching, just be ready to carry.

I constantly get carried by Matri.

My units usually stay there and watch the Sky and pray… hoping to see the majestic CONDOR arise…

xD…

> 2533274793819841;7:
> > 2533274830489835;3:
> > Don’t solo queue.
>
> What about if you want to play when non of your friends are on?
> I get inundated with team requests from low level players that I have previously carried - I’m not sure being in a party with them is any better than solo’ing!
> In addition, I would likely drag them up into more difficult games more consistently I imagine?
>
> i would agree that this game suffers not so much from a skill gap, more of a “team” gap - an issue fixed with a different playlist, but that won’t be happening.

Go into 1s, Not 3s if your buddies aren’t on…

> 2533274830489835;11:
> > 2533274793819841;7:
> > > 2533274830489835;3:
> > > Don’t solo queue.
> >
> > What about if you want to play when non of your friends are on?
> > I get inundated with team requests from low level players that I have previously carried - I’m not sure being in a party with them is any better than solo’ing!
> > In addition, I would likely drag them up into more difficult games more consistently I imagine?
> >
> > i would agree that this game suffers not so much from a skill gap, more of a “team” gap - an issue fixed with a different playlist, but that won’t be happening.
>
> Then play 1s or play team war where you don’t lose CSR. Or just get more friends. Anyway, yes it’s much better being in a party, even if you’re in a party with noobs. That’s because in teams, a coordinated team will always beat an uncoordinated team.

This still has nothing to do with the original question. While yes I could play 1s or war I shouldn’t have to if the game has a ranking system. I should be put with people of the same rank as me.

> 2533274843669931;12:
> You’re biggest problem seems to be your insistence that the devs should be able to create a system which allows for team matchups to be made from individulas where coordination is one of the most important aspects of winning. The answer is just 1. get some friends ( you can just message people you think are good and unless you are in high onyx/champ it’s going to be easy to find people in your skill level) 2. Play teams when the few friends you have are online i.e. play less 3. play 1s when they are unavailbe. It is also very important to note the game matches you bases on skill not on your “rank” which is just how much you’ve playyed and means almost nothing. I’ve seen so many rank 99 who were still garbage at the game.

The whole point of a ranking system is so I get placed players who are the same rank as me. If it doesn’t do that than there is no point in even having the ranking system in place.

They should just combine 3v3 X War and 3v3 into one team queue 3v3 crossplay playlist. And then add a solo queue 3v3 playlist. Why not just satisfy both groups.

Also, limit ranked play to only players above level 15 Spartan rank. This would at least force players to be some what familiar with the game before trying ranked.

> 2533274859065108;1:
> I have noticed that even though I’m a gold 4 to a plat 2 (depending on playlist) I’m constantly place on teams with level 10s or lower. These low levels general make T1 infantry all game because they are still learning but then I have to go around the map saving them and my self from enemy attacks in order to even stand a chance. So why even having the ranking system if they don’t place you with other people who are of the same rank.

https://youtu.be/yZ1ztvXLOog