What's the point of complaining anymore

Starting with the aiming. Nothing has been addressed on the actual wonky aiming in this game. They just talked about pegged state and sensitivity. The aiming was fine in the beta so why would they fix it. Was it a struggle to get a playlist in at launch? Why do I have to wait 3 weeks to play btb and why are they launching with forge maps. 343 won’t answer that. Why is Warzone Assualt so one sided on certain maps and why is the freaking glitch still in it! Still nothing from 343. Why are your teammates in arena not even ranked but the entire enemy team is in platinum? Why is half of your launch maps forge maps? How come you lied to us telling us that buying req packs isn’t as good as earning them? Do you have a community manager? Why only 3 Warzone maps at launch and why are the assault maps just little sections of the big maps? They won’t answer because they don’t get those questions from guess who… THEIR PRO TEAM. Everything they do has to go through the .000000001% of the community first and completely ignoring the causal players. Get a new Halo team Microsoft I think it’s pretty clear that the community doesn’t trust 343 with Halo

You seem emotional.

aiming has been addressed here

Can someone explain what people mean when it comes to aiming in the beta?? Didn’t play beta cause mcc upset me so much lol. I love the aiming in this game! What was different about beta ?

> 2533274896327506;4:
> Can someone explain what people mean when it comes to aiming in the beta?? Didn’t play beta cause mcc upset me so much lol. I love the aiming in this game! What was different about beta ?

the aiming in the beta was like normal halos, no change was done. now the aiming is different in halo 5 vs all the other halos. they are blaming it on controllers though, i’m not falling for it though,

> 2533274817492720;5:
> > 2533274896327506;4:
> > Can someone explain what people mean when it comes to aiming in the beta?? Didn’t play beta cause mcc upset me so much lol. I love the aiming in this game! What was different about beta ?
>
>
> the aiming in the beta was like normal halos, no change was done. now the aiming is different in halo 5 vs all the other halos. they are blaming it on controllers though, i’m not falling for it though,

I don’t find the aiming in 5 that much off the par for the series though. Granted haven’t played hard since 3

> 2533274896327506;6:
> > 2533274817492720;5:
> > > 2533274896327506;4:
> > > Can someone explain what people mean when it comes to aiming in the beta?? Didn’t play beta cause mcc upset me so much lol. I love the aiming in this game! What was different about beta ?
> >
> >
> > the aiming in the beta was like normal halos, no change was done. now the aiming is different in halo 5 vs all the other halos. they are blaming it on controllers though, i’m not falling for it though,
>
>
> I don’t find the aiming in 5 that much off the par for the series though. Granted haven’t played hard since 3

i truly only notice it when i’m using the magnum

That’s for sure the magnum is nuts I love it tho