Whats the point of booting someone?

Soo in a game I was playing today, this kid kept betraying me. So I decided to boot him from the game, and 5 seconds later he has joined back and he keeps killing me. So I boot him again, and guess what happens next? He joins back and continues to kill me. 343 needs to make it so people can’t join back to a game they have been booted from.

If that’s the case, then that should be implemented, and fix JIP so people won’t get in to a match with a team that’s down by 15 or so points. -_- Or just remove JIP all together.

Ya that ruins it. But to be fair I Always Boot. ALWAYS. Even if it was an accident. It happens to me all the time, so why not return the favor?

I believe it wasn’t a good idea to implement the join active games system. Otherwise this happens. Should make it so booted people can’t join. This is the case for many other games.

Well now, that’s broken.

You’re best bet is to act like the person messing with you has no effect at all. Sure your match K/D might take a slight scratch but when you show frustration, they win.

> If that’s the case, then that should be implemented, and fix JIP so people won’t get in to a match with a team that’s down by 15 or so points. -_- Or just remove JIP all together.

Or, do it like MineCraft does it on the Xbox, if a person is booted from a game, they can not rejoin the game unless invited.
JIP is alright, they just need to adjust somethings, and make booting act more like a “BAN FROM MATCH”.

Those that get booted should not be able to return to the same game in a JIP match. Even if they have friends who invite them back in, the game should block you from doing as such.

Though i always boot, accident or no. Most of the time, i am doing the team a favor by booting the tards who obviously can’t drive straight enough where they team kill constantly.

The booting system need more improve at least I think so. Most times I can just boot people when they betray me twice.
Even when I knew both times was not an accident. I have no problem if someone run me over with a ghost by accident. But the rest is very annoying. Some gamers get so aggressive if they can´t get their vehicle and kill you. Or they damage the vehicle so much that one shot of the enemy kill you. You can´t boot people cause of that cause they know how to slip through it. Makes no sense to me. I mean they are my teammate so why??