whats the ninth map?

anyone know the name?

Currently the maps Are: Haven, Adrift, Longbow, Exile, Complex, Abandon, Ragnarock, and Solace. The last two are leaks, and can NOT be discussed.

ok cool if you know it just private message me ethe names plz thanks

The last two can’t be discussed. All i can say is this; they are quite spacious and awesome. Of course, most maps in Halo 4 have plenty of space thanks to sprint :stuck_out_tongue: So that is not a spoiler.

I know both of them, but I am not sure if I am allowed to PM the names to you. If it is okay, then I will. I just don’t want to get in trouble with the mods.

dude your allowed to PM me the names… its not like they can tell if you pm’d me haha plz

Alright, I will PM them to you, I just REALLY don’t like getting in trouble with the mods.

Blood gulch remake!

Joke.

ok thanks well if you want to avoid trouble you should of just pm’d me though instead of saying u were pm’ing the maps but thanks anyways

> I know both of them, but I am not sure if I am allowed to PM the names to you. If it is okay, then I will. I just don’t want to get in trouble with the mods.

Don’t PM leaks; It’s no better than posting them in threads.

> dude your allowed to PM me the names… its not like they can tell if you pm’d me haha plz

No, actually he can’t.

Asking for PM’s of leaked content is also against the rules.