Whats the nicest thing a random person did for you on matchmakeing?

Early apology for bad grammar. Anyways as the subject says whats the nicest thing a random person has done for you in halo. example: this is true so I was on playing btb on hemorrage sniping and ran out of ammo so I went to go get one that just spawned right when i got there a guy picked it up i don’t flip out so i just said forget it and went to go for the DMR all of a sudden I get shot with an assault rifle obviously to get my attention. I turn around and he throws the snipe on the ground and shoots at it so i can pick it up…how many people do that? anyway anybody got a story?

nicest thing someone did on reach?

some one drove my Hog properly for once, going near all the infantry spawns so i could gun them down, and staying away from other vehicles and heavy soldiers

i swear, people can’t use those vehicles even if they had to

This isn’t on Reach… but on Halo 3 they had 2 Banshees on Valhalla, some epic Bro threw his bubble shield at me! Kept me alive long enough to laser them both!

I suck with the sniper but pick it up to give to other people. Anyway when drop shield was still around I had a few teammates deploy to to save me many times.

When I end up with multiple power-weapons Ill throw one down for the teammate who spawns near me first.

Not go negative 20.

> Not go negative 20.

Do you play with Schizophrenic cats or something?

This guy was driving a tank and saw me there running for it he hopped out and allowed me to drive it in his stead. Then afterwards he sent me a message saying I did a good job getting kills with the tank.

Go -25 and be on the OTHER team.

> This guy was driving a tank and saw me there running for it he hopped out and allowed me to drive it in his stead. Then afterwards he sent me a message saying I did a good job getting kills with the tank.

Good to hear there are still some very nice players!

> > Not go negative 20.
>
> Do you play with Schizophrenic cats or something?

No i play reach . Do i need to link games?

> > > Not go negative 20.
> >
> > Do you play with Schizophrenic cats or something?
>
> No i play reach . Do i need to link games?

no need bro this is just a post about people being nice not about skill or K/D

Some guy on the opposite team on invasion spire let me get on his falcon and flew down for me to put the core in the objective :slight_smile:

The nicest thing i’ve done was on hemorrhage a team mate ran out of sniper amo so i rolled up to him in my hog, and we invaded the enemy base, got the amo, escaped then built a barrie of vehicles around him and protected him from the enemy and our betraying teamates.

Receive a message saying good game, from a guy on the other team. I got it because everyone on my team quit, I fought to the end.

> > > > Not go negative 20.
> > >
> > > Do you play with Schizophrenic cats or something?
> >
> > No i play reach . Do i need to link games?
>
> no need bro this is just a post about people being nice not about skill or K/D

I consider not rushing and dying repeatedly a pretty nice jester.

Surprisingly, lately people have been dropping power weapons for me, which is pretty cool. I am terribad with the sniper on small maps so if I come accross it, I will pick it up and drop it for the first teammate I can find, hopefully they can do better than I will LOL!

On Timberland (or is it Ridgeline?) I died and of course my Fuel Rod laid on the ground. I spawned and ran back to get it, but by the time I arrived a random had picked it up. I only looked at him for a moment when he noticed me, walked backwards and swapped the Fuel Rod for the Assault Rifle. He was so nice =)

I love hearing these stories of the kindess of Halo Reach it shows that not only evil children play Halo/CoD but kind hearted people too :slight_smile:

> I love hearing these stories of the kindess of Halo Reach it shows that not only evil children play Halo/CoD but kind hearted people too :slight_smile:

I know right bro that is why i made this post hearing about AFK and people who betray and how much they hate this gametype and that setting just kinda gets old. I think positive post give people a positive outlook and maybe people reading this post will get the idea to play reach like the people these forum members are posting about:)

nicest thing anyone has done for me on Reach?

hmm… i got to the Wraith first on hemmorage. so my “teammate” repeaetedly disabled it with the plasma pistol. result? enemy wraith kills me.

yep. thats the nicest thing thats ever happened to me.