Whats the Maximum and Minimum CSR Rank for Onyx?

So my highest rank is Onyx 1538 and I want to know what the highest and lowest Onyx CSR rating is to know how close/far away I am from the next rank. Can anyone help?

I’ve been asking this question for days and no one has answered it. I also can’t find ANY answers online… I hope someone can answer this.

The minimum is 1500. You cant drop any lower than that and you cant drop out of Onyx. Now the next rank would be Champion, Then you go to http://halotracker.com/ and follow these steps.

• Leaderboards - Playlist Leaderboards - Select a Leaderboard - Sort by CSR - Now we were take for example - Swat.The highest is 2,500ish and the lowest is 2,153. Now for you to get into Champion rank, your Onyx CSR (1538 for yours for example) Will have to be 2,153+. I believe you have to beat someone IN Champion rank to take their spot. But I’m not 100% sure. I just know your Onyx CSR has to be close to the last person on the last.

Low is 1500 and high is entirely dependent on the top 200 players (more precisely the 200th) as that’s the beginning of the Champion Divisional Rank.

> 2775209234672000;4:
> Low is 1500 and high is entirely dependent on the top 200 players (more precisely the 200th) as that’s the beginning of the Champion Divisional Rank.

^^ This is the correct answer.

I played against a champion (number 163) a few hours ago in swat and they had a CSR of 2095 so if you can get to 2000 you will most likely be in the champion division

CSR continues to climb throughout the season. Roughly you’ll need to be at LEAST 2000 to be in Champion. Check halotracker