whats the max xp?

i was wondering if 5950 was the max xp that you could earn simply from the game not including challenges and commendations. also. does anybody know for sure what the xp cap is?

I really have no idea. I got 5950 from getting like, 23 kills and 10+ deaths on an online Spartan Ops game.

well thats why im asking cuz no matter how well i do its always the same amount. and i was thinking about what specialization to do next since im almost done with my first and i was thinking about the one that has the armor mod for extra experience but if thats max i would pick something different

> I really have no idea. I got 5950 from getting like, 23 kills and 10+ deaths on an online Spartan Ops game.

It’s 12.000 with Double Xp at Spartan Ops.

Actually its not 12k, but 11900. Close enough though.

And no, i have booted up a game with friends and had them support me while i killed everyone and still got 5950 XP

I’ve seen 5981 before. And that’s with double XP. Not sure how some of you are getting 12,000 xp in a single game (without challenges/commendations).

> > I really have no idea. I got 5950 from getting like, 23 kills and 10+ deaths on an online Spartan Ops game.
>
> It’s 12.000 with Double Xp at Spartan Ops.

Double XP only applies to war games.

> I’ve seen 5981 before. And that’s with double XP. Not sure how some of you are getting 12,000 xp in a single game (without challenges/commendations).
>
>
>
> > > I really have no idea. I got 5950 from getting like, 23 kills and 10+ deaths on an online Spartan Ops game.
> >
> > It’s 12.000 with Double Xp at Spartan Ops.
>
> Double XP only applies to war games.

actually double xp works in spartan ops when you find a game over xbl. iv used about 150 matches of double xp. mostly in war games till i found out about the big payout for spartan ops. but im also almost out of double xp. so its another reason id like to know what the max is.

> > I’ve seen 5981 before. And that’s with double XP. Not sure how some of you are getting 12,000 xp in a single game (without challenges/commendations).
> >
> >
> >
> > > > I really have no idea. I got 5950 from getting like, 23 kills and 10+ deaths on an online Spartan Ops game.
> > >
> > > It’s 12.000 with Double Xp at Spartan Ops.
> >
> > Double XP only applies to war games.
>
> actually double xp works in spartan ops when you find a game over xbl. iv used about 150 matches of double xp. mostly in war games till i found out about the big payout for spartan ops. but im also almost out of double xp. so its another reason id like to know what the max is.

Wow, I had no idea. I should get on that!

> i was wondering if 5950 was the max xp that you could earn simply from the game not including challenges and commendations. also. does anybody know for sure what the xp cap is?

From what I read it says that the maximum xp you can earn per day is 75.000. So if you somehow manage to line up Challenges and major commendentions in one game to earn over 75.000 <---- freaking impossible. But if you DID it locks it at 75.000 and continues to feed in the rest the very next day.

> > > I’ve seen 5981 before. And that’s with double XP. Not sure how some of you are getting 12,000 xp in a single game (without challenges/commendations).
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > > > I really have no idea. I got 5950 from getting like, 23 kills and 10+ deaths on an online Spartan Ops game.
> > > >
> > > > It’s 12.000 with Double Xp at Spartan Ops.
> > >
> > > Double XP only applies to war games.
> >
> > actually double xp works in spartan ops when you find a game over xbl. iv used about 150 matches of double xp. mostly in war games till i found out about the big payout for spartan ops. but im also almost out of double xp. so its another reason id like to know what the max is.
>
> Wow, I had no idea. I should get on that!

you really should cuz 11900 is way better then maybe 6k every game in war games.

> > i was wondering if 5950 was the max xp that you could earn simply from the game not including challenges and commendations. also. does anybody know for sure what the xp cap is?
>
> From what I read it says that the maximum xp you can earn per day is 75.000. So if you somehow manage to line up Challenges and major commendentions in one game to earn over 75.000 <---- freaking impossible. But if you DID it locks it at 75.000 and continues to feed in the rest the very next day.

I earned over 100,000 XP yesterday. I think the cap is closer to 150,000.

> > > i was wondering if 5950 was the max xp that you could earn simply from the game not including challenges and commendations. also. does anybody know for sure what the xp cap is?
> >
> > From what I read it says that the maximum xp you can earn per day is 75.000. So if you somehow manage to line up Challenges and major commendentions in one game to earn over 75.000 <---- freaking impossible. But if you DID it locks it at 75.000 and continues to feed in the rest the very next day.
>
> I earned over 100,000 XP yesterday. I think the cap is closer to 150,000.

Oh, well that’s a surprised. Thanks :slight_smile: makes me feel better in game now knowing that i can play for longer without worrying about xp cap.