What's the long-term plan for BTB?

I think the Forge-palette maps are adequate, but I’m also hoping for some fully-realized maps from 343. Have they said whether they’re building some? And is there any timeline on when they might be released?

They won’t be making official maps for BTB. In a sprint video they said it will all be forge. Or was it a tweet? I don’t know.

Hmm… that’s a bit disappointing. Hopefully the community will still support BTB even if the maps aren’t as pretty. No disrespect to Forge, either… I’m looking forward to making some maps as well.

hopefully community made maps will just become part of the BTB playlist. some user created maps can be tons better than staff made (anyone else play maps like Yoyorast or Coldsnap way back on Halo CE PC)?

> 2533274857577417;2:
> They won’t be making official maps for BTB. In a sprint video they said it will all be forge. Or was it a tweet? I don’t know.

Sources? I thought they would come up with new non-forge map for either arena or BTB?

> 2533274857577417;2:
> They won’t be making official maps for BTB. In a sprint video they said it will all be forge. Or was it a tweet? I don’t know.

343 said/Tweeted no such thing.