What's the likely hood of getting Flood in H5?

I know I am probably the 9,000,000,000 person to ask this but is there a possibility that this particular game mode will be placed into Halo 5? And if so when? Flood was a very popular thing for my friends and I in Halo 4 and in Reach! Please consider creating this Gametype for your adoring Flood fans in the Halo Community <3

What do you guys think? Is it worth campaigning for Flood? I’d like to know your thoughts :slight_smile:

You could just recreate it on top of infection which is coming soon. All you have to do is buff the infected a bit.

I would say do not bother campaigning for it. There was quite a commotion to ensure that 343 returned infection to it’s original roots.

Oh brilliant Infection is coming that is 100% fine! I am ok with that it was the gametype I liked I wasn’t fussed about the looks :smiley: Thanks guys made my day :slight_smile:

Anywhere around 0 to heck no.

> 2533274809217985;5:
> Anywhere around 0 to heck no

Almost made me cry ;( I miss that game type a lot!
Too bad I have already finished my Shotgun and Sword commendations hahaha

> 2535445608274502;6:
> > 2533274809217985;5:
> > Anywhere around 0 to heck no
>
>
> Almost made me cry ;( I miss that game type a lot!
> Too bad I have already finished my Shotgun and Sword commendations hahaha

Well we have infection which the same thing without buffed infected. Or rater we’re getting infection. Just buff the infected and have custom game nights.

<0.0001%
Seriously, I highly doubt we’ll see Flood as AI units in any capacity.
The only avenue I see Flood returning in Halo 5 is if, for Infection, 343i decides to give us Flood Heads or something similar (hope they do).
Edit: oh, you meant the gametype. Well, Infection.

> 2533274817408735;8:
> <0.0001%
> Seriously, I highly doubt we’ll see Flood as AI units in any capacity.
> The only avenue I see Flood returning in Halo 5 is if, for Infection, 343i decides to give us Flood Heads or something similar (hope they do).
> Edit: oh, you meant the gametype. Well, Infection.

That is exciting! Glad Infection is back :D!
I set out to find out if this was coming back and I believe I have done that XD

Infection is replacing it, cause you know, flood mode replaced infection in halo 4. The concept was cool but the abilities in the game really hindered the experiance. It looks like this one will be much better we can only see.

Comes out next update

If you want the Halo 4 Flood gametype, that is still possible. On Twitter they said that they rushed Infection so much that they couldn’t work on the character models. They said it could release in a later update. In my opinion, I like the simple green Spartans.

> 2533274939961451;11:
> If you want the Halo 4 Flood gametype, that is still possible. On Twitter they said that they rushed Infection so much that they couldn’t work on the character models. They said it could release in a later update. In my opinion, I like the simple green Spartans.

I hated simple green spartans. I want some customization options.

0/100%

I highly doubt it. I see the flood coming to 6, but not necessarily halo 5. A little late in the game for that, i see brutes as a strong possibility with firefight

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

idk

> 2533274889282194;12:
> > 2533274939961451;11:
> > If you want the Halo 4 Flood gametype, that is still possible. On Twitter they said that they rushed Infection so much that they couldn’t work on the character models. They said it could release in a later update. In my opinion, I like the simple green Spartans.
>
>
> I hated simple green spartans. I want some customization options.

It would be nice if they added forced color again.

It’s called infection and no we are not getting a flood model for whatever reason.

> 2533274939961451;16:
> > 2533274889282194;12:
> > > 2533274939961451;11:
> > > If you want the Halo 4 Flood gametype, that is still possible. On Twitter they said that they rushed Infection so much that they couldn’t work on the character models. They said it could release in a later update. In my opinion, I like the simple green Spartans.
> >
> >
> > I hated simple green spartans. I want some customization options.
>
>
> It would be nice if they added forced color again.

They added force color for infection I think.

0%

> 2535445608274502;1:
> I know I am probably the 9,000,000,000 person to ask this but is there a possibility that this particular game mode will be placed into Halo 5? And if so when? Flood was a very popular thing for my friends and I in Halo 4 and in Reach! Please consider creating this Gametype for your adoring Flood fans in the Halo Community <3
>
> What do you guys think? Is it worth campaigning for Flood? I’d like to know your thoughts :slight_smile:

Before i start let me first say that i LOVE the flood and miss them dearly. They are THE REASON HALO’S WERE MADE!!! But 343 surely has their reasons not including them in 4 or 5. Most likely when halo 4 brought Prometheans to the table they were obligated to solidify and expand them in halo 5 as a prominent enemy. For a COMPLETELY new enemy to come to the table in just one game you KNEW they would have alot of work to do catching it up to be on par with Covenant and Flood.
The flood WILL make a come back but it will most likely be in halo wars 2 and or halo 6. 343 is working hard on monthly updates and is trying their best to give us what we want otherwise.
The rate at which halo 5 is making updates is beginning to make fans these days pretty entitled (no offense ya filthy animals!) Just keep in mind that 343 KNOWS the importance of the flood and they most likely want to do it right. It would be pretty anticlimactic if the flood made their comeback in some monthly update when it had nothing to with the story for that game. Not to mention it would be a very poor way to “throw a bone” to the real halo fans out there. The true complexity of the flood that fans deserve will need ALOT more attention than some simple little update in multiplayer**.** I mean honestly, we’re talking about an enemy that OVERWHELMED THE FORERUNNER to the point where the only thing they could think to do was to light one of the rings! THATS CRAZY!

My advise would be to bottle up your flood wishlist and just enjoy what we have now.