What's the hardest achievement in Halo series?

For Xbox 360 and Xbox one.

(Beside LASO in Halo MCC)

I’d say Monopolized and Goatroped are probably up there. Maybe not the most difficult, but certainly in the ball park.

Monopolized for sure. I can barely beat Gravemind in an hour on less than Legendary difficulty, let alone the rest of the game. Given the balancing issues with H2’s campaign, most of the achievements in H2 are gonna be way harder than their counterparts in the other games imo.

Ignoring the ridiculous MCC ones…easily, If they came to hear me beg.

EASILY.

Back in the day for sure.

> 2533274796457055;4:
> Ignoring the ridiculous MCC ones…easily, *If they came to hear me beg.*EASILY.

I got that one in about 2-3 minutes. Didn’t think it was that important at the time but considering how difficult people seem to find it I must be a gaming god. :wink:

Maybe the one to where you have to beat The Silent Cartographer on legendary without shooting, melee, or throwing a grenade.

For me it would be a tie between overkill and save that film from Halo 3.

> 2533274807802500;8:
> For me it would be a tie between overkill and save that film from Halo 3.

Definitely the Overkill, I have gotten an Overkill before, but it was not against an entire team, I did however get a double kill on the same person.

> 2533274796457055;4:
> Ignoring the ridiculous MCC ones…easily, *If they came to hear me beg.*EASILY.

This one took me about 10 tries. It was really cool to do, very creative should I say.

Personally, I had the most trouble with Two for One on Halo 3. I didn’t unlock it until 10 years later finally giving me the last achievement I needed in the game lol.

Any and all of Halo 3’s MP achievements.

> 2533274796457055;4:

Is this the one where you jump down and assassinate an elite? I one shot this (I’m sure extremely luckily). My friend said it took him a couple hours. Asked how it went, and I had to say it was pretty rough (didn’t have the heart to tell him).

To me all the co-op because I’m lone wolf

“If they came to hear me beg” took quite a bit of time in Halo Reach.

… and of course: Worms Don’t Surf.

Deja vu, because kicked me out the game every time haha, now is mine, 2 days ago.

H3: ODST… Audiophile. Never did get that one because of the glitch. Security guard or whatever he is won’t follow me down to the lower floor to get the 30th audio log.

> 2533274804898926;13:
> > 2533274796457055;4:
> > Ignoring the ridiculous MCC ones…easily, *If they came to hear me beg.*EASILY.
>
> Is this the one where you jump down and assassinate an elite? I one shot this (I’m sure extremely luckily). My friend said it took him a couple hours. Asked how it went, and I had to say it was pretty rough (didn’t have the heart to tell him).

I gave up on that one… lol. He kept moving around and I missed countless times.

> 2535412592406624;16:
> … and of course: Worms Don’t Surf.

That one is like Explore the Floor in H4 but harder.

> 2533274843446007;19:
> > 2535412592406624;16:
> > … and of course: Worms Don’t Surf.
>
> That one is like Explore the Floor in H4 but harder.

Yeah that took a while and I only managed it in coop.