Whats the Halo:Infinite releasing date?

Does anyone know the Halo:Infinite releasing date?

Nothing official has been announced. No release date, not even a release window. However, expect the likelihood of them announcing the release window at E3 in a couple weeks.

Literally everyone here doesn’t know the official Release date for Halo Infinite

It’s going to release as soon as it’s ready

> 2533274813317074;4:
> It’s going to release as soon as it’s ready

That’s 100% facts. As for when we can expect it however, I’d say it’s more than likely coming in 2020 otherwise they would’ve dropped more info already if it was this year to build hype. I’m glad they’re taking their time with it because Halo has a very promising future, especially since it’ll have PC players now incorporated into the fan base.

Hasn’t been released yet. Hoping to get at least a window, even a year, at E3.

prob 2020

I clearly think it’ll come out in 2020 by the fact their making a open world, battle royal, programmable ai, and their bringing back playable elites and the reach customization, the bright side is, it’s going to have better graphics, chiefs old armors coming back, and the entire campaign will be based with master chief, there will be no fire team Osiris or blue team, just the master chief, I think that the campaign is going to be a open world experience. I think their also gonna do a open world custom game. I hope so. A open world map in forge would be great too. Their also adding back spit screen, up to 4 players. Just like halo mcc 2-4 split screen players. Hopefully… I also thought hey if you had halo mcc when halo 5 came out, you got the mark 6 gen1 armor and the mark 6 gen1 scarred armor if you had mcc when h5 came out. In edition I’m hoping if you own halo 5 when halo infinite came out, you’d get the helioskrill armor and helmet if you bought Halo infinite when you had halo 5. That’s my one wish though. Hopefully…

I would assume end of 2020

No official word from 343. But my guess would be fall 2020 probably around the time the next Xbox releases. I’ve heard rumors that campaign and multiplayer will ship separately. Which I hope that is false.

Late 2019, Early 2020. It can be anyone’s guess, but nothing is officially confirmed.

This winter? Maybe winter 2020? Who knows

> 2535428779736382;3:
> Literally everyone here doesn’t know the official Release date for Halo Infinite

Lol yeah kind of a waste of a post tbh.

November, 2552.

> 2535426400345811;8:
> I clearly think it’ll come out in 2020 by the fact their making a open world, battle royal, programmable ai, and their bringing back playable elites and the reach customization…

Woah woah woah!

Hold your dang horses here! I don’t think any of that sentence has been officially confirmed except for Reach inspired customisation.
You may want to tone down the hype a little bit and expect a more mundane game until you are certain that most, or all of these are true through trailers or Ske7ch. Or Uny. Or anyone from 343 really…

although i would entirely support an open world, battle royale, with programmable ai. Whatever that means. Still sounds cool though.

> 2533274813317074;4:
> It’s going to release as soon as it’s ready

That’s a line in halo 3, when the master chief wants to pre fire the ring and the 343 guilty spark / monitor says it’s going to fire when it’s ready, I pay that much attention to the the halo storyline Ce to 5, I love halo that much and it’s perfect community!

I think they say Holiday 2020 so they don’t force themselves on a date, because if they need to delay it, that’s a bad look. I’m assuming they’re shooting for as early as possible (think September or October), but could delay it, obviously unannounced, into late November or Early December. That’s your 4 month window and we will see how the joint development of Halo and Project Scarlett goes before knowing a shorter estimated window.

they said holiday 2020 in e3, that’s like December 2020

they said holiday 2020, that happened with scropio and halo 4, so I think its november