What's the first thing your going to do on Halo 5?

Yo guy, what is the first your going to do when you get Halo5? Campaign, Online, Custom Games or Forge?

Im going to do campaign first, so looking forwards to that!

Campaign all the way. Can’t start multiplayer until I finish the campaign.

WarZone. Can’t wait to get my feet wet.

Either Heroic or Normal solo campaign. Then nonstop multiplayer forever.

When I get a new Halo game, I like to go to forge and spawn every weapon so I can try them all out. But since there is no split screen I won’t have a target to test them on.

WarZone.

Try to get a feel for the weapons in Forge, the gametype itself, and see how theater mode has improved in this new title.

Install it, like I said in all of these threads.

• Campaign - Rumble Pit - Team Slayer (or equivalent)

Day 1:
2 Matches of Warzone
First 3 Campaign Missions
10 Matches of Team Slayer (Try to get a positive W/L)

Day 2:
Finish Campaign
Warzone for the rest of the night unless I am in the mode for Team Slayer

Campaign … Must …play… For … 15 … Hours… Straight…

Campaign before some talking monkey spoils it online, don’t look at the activity feed either lmao

> 2717573882290912;2:
> Campaign all the way. Can’t start multiplayer until I finish the campaign.

same its tradition. then I start playing mp with Mjolnir mix playing in the background

> 2717573882290912;2:
> Campaign all the way. Can’t start multiplayer until I finish the campaign.

For the first time ever in a Halo game, I’ll be jumping into arena multiplayer before the campaign. Only for a short time though.

Legendary campaign first off then warzone probably :smiley:

Probably the campaign

campaign, the best part of halo

First thing, Probably get my -Yoink- kicked by a 12 y/o in arena… Then realize how much I suck at halo now, weep for about an hour, then play campaign. Start to feel good about myself again, jump back into arena and get my -Yoink- kicked by that 12 y/o’s little brother. Get so mad I want to punch Jesus, but settle for punting a random neighborhood cat instead… You know same things I did for all the other halo’s

I guess I’m the only one that’s going to open up all my REQ packs?

> 2533274792346151;18:
> First thing, Probably get my -Yoink- kicked by a 12 y/o in arena… Then realize how much I suck at halo now, weep for about an hour, then play campaign. Start to feel good about myself again, jump back into arena and get my -Yoink- kicked by that 12 y/o’s little brother. Get so mad I want to punch Jesus, but settle for punting a random neighborhood cat instead… You know same things I did for all the other halo’s

Seems like quite a lineup…

I’ll be playing campaign on normal, and then legendary, for dat sweet legendary stuff. Then I will go into forge and test out all the weapons, maps, and vehicles. Only then will I go into matchmaking and play