Whats the first thing you want to do that you did in CE?

Wether its fitting between thoose two pine trees or grabbing the overshield after tossing a grenade ontop of a pile of them, or knocking a banshee off a pad that is normally unuseable, im sure theres one thing you will want to relive first. What is it? Since its bassically a graphics engine layer added EVERYTHING will work.

On a side note do you think that the terminals will be in spots where you have to warthog launch?

The first thing I want to do is play the mp, oh wait, that’s not included.

“Bumper cars” with the hogs.

Racing the Warthog out of the Pillar of Autumn in The Maw. One of my all time favorite moments from Halo.

> Racing the Warthog out of the Pillar of Autumn in The Maw. One of my all time favorite moments from Halo.

Definately, I can’t wait…I hope these five months pass by fast.

> The first thing I want to do is play the mp, oh wait, that’s not included.

We understand you are upset but, me speaking please refrain from going out of your way to martyr. You don’t need to ruin it for everyone else man.

Storm the beach in co-op :slight_smile:

The Library…

> The Library…

Walking through never ending corridors while beast lurk from dark crevice to crevice and your only beacon of light is a slightly rampant AI.

-Yoink!-.

Hear Sgt Johnson’s legendary speech man i missed him not seeing him in reach made me sad. Then Captain Keys was my fav Halo CE charecter. Then see the Flood Man i mised them two whole games withouts seeing them again. That cutscene from jenkins helmet will be beast in HD.

Oh wow…

…this is it, hold me baby!

IM replaying CE right now… man so much nostalgia. Btw whats up with the cutscenes? they are like in game cutscenes. the warhog in the opening cutscene drove into a wall LOL

> IM replaying CE right now… man so much nostalgia. Btw whats up with the cutscenes? they are like in game cutscenes. the warhog in the opening cutscene drove into a wall LOL

yeah me too im dreading it though because im on the level 343 Guilty spark it always scares the -Yoink- out of me the remake will be even worse LOL.

look for a spot to input .fortune.

Easy. I can’t wait to get off the Pillar of Autumn and see Halo in all it’s glory!

> Easy. I can’t wait to get off the Pillar of Autumn and see Halo in all it’s glory!

Filter goes on, filter goes off. Filter goes on, filter goes off. Filter goes on, filter goes off… :slight_smile:

> > Easy. I can’t wait to get off the Pillar of Autumn and see Halo in all it’s glory!
>
> Filter goes on, filter goes off. Filter goes on, filter goes off. Filter goes on, filter goes off… :slight_smile:

AHAHAHA YES!

Play 343 Guilty Spark. I wish there were AAs in CEA though, then I could just Sprint the Yoink! away from everything, and AL when Guilty leaves me with thousands of Flood.

First thing im going to do is give it a nice solo run on normal with old graphics. The i will give a CO-OP run on legendary with the new graphics except the library…i want to feel the library on legendary in old school mode.