whats the fastest assassination?

whats the fastest assassination, like what one is the fastest to kill with? ive used “spin cycle” and that ones pretty fast and ive used “oh snap” where they die as soon as you break their arm,but i want to get more assassinations without getting getting screwed over

Are they not all the same duration?

> 2560081931056311;2:
> Are they not all the same duration?

Pretty sure they are for balance reasons

I think sweep the leg is one of the fastest. But they are probably all close to each other

Emile’s Reguards is .4th of a second faster then every other assassination.

> 2533274988394857;5:
> Emile’s Reguards is .4th of a second faster then every other assassination.

i dont think i have that one

i cant remember where i saw it but there is a post someone that shows the fastest assassinations and then it also goes to show which one is the fasest at you for sure getting the kill, even if the animation still continues afterwards. all ranged from 1.1 seconds to 3 seconds

edit

here it is

> 2533274881086487;7:
> i cant remember where i saw it but there is a post someone that shows the fastest assassinations and then it also goes to show which one is the fasest at you for sure getting the kill, even if the animation still continues afterwards. all ranged from 1.1 seconds to 3 seconds
> .
>
> edit
>
> here it is

thanks. thread locked now as to not take up space on the forums lol

Fastest assassination is the original one.

Aka, disable animated assassinations.

The animated ones are cool BUT in my experience i lose the kill more than half the time when i use them. So i turned it off.