Whats the difference?

Hey I have seen people mentioning the title update version of matchmaking and I was wondering what the difference between the out-of-the-box matchmaking and the TU matchmaking is.
Like does TU just have community maps? Things like that

Personally I dont notice much difference

Thanks for any help :slight_smile:

TU (Title Update) Matchmaking Playlists entail a few notable alterations from the default:

• The community maps and a variety of updated default maps
  • Generally more games with DMR starts
  • 75% Bloom on all weapons (this is mainly for the sake of the default DMR’s horrible bloom)

I should note that in some TU playlists you may also see ZB (Zero Bloom) gametypes, these gametypes have Zero Bloom and ensure completely straight shooting even at maximum shot speed.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

> TU (Title Update) Matchmaking Playlists entail a few notable alterations from the default:
>
> - The community maps and a variety of updated default maps
> - Generally more games with DMR starts
> - 75% Bloom on all weapons (this is mainly for the sake of the default DMR’s horrible bloom)
>
> I should note that in some TU playlists you may also see ZB (Zero Bloom) gametypes, these gametypes have Zero Bloom and ensure completely straight shooting even at maximum shot speed.
>
> Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

Just to clarify, the bloom on both Precision weapons & the Pistol are on 85%, not 75%.

A full list of changes in the Evolved section/TU gametypes are as follows.

• 85% bloom on precision weapons and the Pistol.
  • Sword Block disabled
  • Active Camo nerfed, doesn’t last as long, runs out quicker when moving.
  • Armour Lock nerfed, damage absorbed is removed from the AA usage bar, and sticky shredding is no longer possible, if stuck and you Armour Lock, you will still die.
  • Bleedthrough was at one point enabled in the TU gametypes but removed due to a bug, as of now, it is only in the Anniversary playlists & the MLG playlist.

In the playlist Super Slayer, there will be a game mode called Zero Bloom Slayer as a voting option, it has no bloom what so ever on the precision weapons or the Pistol.
The MLG playlist is EXCLUSIVELY Zero Bloom w/ Objective as well as Slayer.

If you want to see the what maps/gametypes are in the Evolved/Standard playlists, you should visit this link:

https://halo.xbox.com/en-US/games/HaloReach/Playlists