What's the difference between WarGamesPacks?

Hey I’m going to get the Limited Edition of Halo 4, but I also would like to get the Halo 4 War Games Map Pass (seperate). However; I don’t know the difference between the two. Can someone explain to me why they are seperate?

The Map Pass is included with the Limited Edition copy of the game

Like said earlier, the Map Pass comes with the Limited Edition, so you don’t need to worry about buying it again.

As of a few weeks ago, standalone War Games Map Pass owners were going to get two in-game helmets and an emblem, while Limited Edition owners were not, but this was changed.

The War Games Map Pas that comes with the Limited Edition is a download code while the standalone War Games Map Pass is just 2000 MS Points packages with a Halo 4 image.

In the end, don’t but the standalone WGMP, you don’t need it :slight_smile:

> Like said earlier, the Map Pass comes with the Limited Edition, so you don’t need to worry about buying it again.
>
> As of a few weeks ago, standalone War Games Map Pass owners were going to get two in-game helmets and an emblem, while Limited Edition owners were not, but this was changed.
>
> The War Games Map Pas that comes with the Limited Edition is a download code while the standalone War Games Map Pass is just 2000 MS Points packages with a Halo 4 image.
>
> In the end, don’t but the standalone WGMP, you don’t need it :slight_smile: