What's the deal with the Halo 4 soundtrack?

Ok I read that you can get the soundtrack(normal) or the Special Edition. But I want to know how do I get the Special Edition? Also can you tell me more about the Special Edition please?

You can get the special edition soundtrack HERE

Here are the contents as listed on the website:

> The Special Edition is available in a limited quantity, each exclusively numbered.
> - Original Soundtrack CD includes 15 Tracks!
>
> - Bonus remix CD of remix CD includes DJ Skee & THX, Gui Boratto, Sander Van Doorn & Julian Jordan, Apocalyptica, Caspa and more.
>
> - 180 Gram, 12" Master Chief picture disk vinyl of remixes.
>
> - Making of Halo 4 Music DVD and book that feature behind the scenes photos and, footage from the Abbey Road sessions, and Neil Davidge’s production and composition notes.
>
> - 12"X12" Halo 4 Art Print.
>
> - PLUS for the first 5000 special edition box sales only, a Halo 4 Avatar download code.

The Special Edition 2-Disc Box Set, on the other hand, will set you back quite a bit more. At $75, the package includes the standard soundtrack, a 14-track remix album, a behind-the-scenes “Making of Halo 4 Music” DVD and accompanying hardcover book with “composition notes from Neil Davidge plus exclusive behind-the-scenes photos and exclusive artwork images.” The kit also comes with a 12-inch art print signed by Davidge, an honest-to-goodness vinyl record with Cortana and Master Chief on the disc itself, and a special shirt for your Xbox Live avatar.