What's The Deal With Stances?

I don’t understand why there’s a bunch of supposedly common stances when none of the packs I open ever contain them (even when opening Gold packs.) You’d think that having the word “common” on the card would imply that there’s at least a 40% chance of getting it, but I guess not.

Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?

> 2533274888753908;2:
> Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?

At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.

Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.

I’ve noticed that too, common ones often come in silver and bronze packs whereas the rare and up ones more commonly come in gold. For a while i had more reares and ups than i did common ones and finally started getting them when i started buying silver and bronze packs because before i would only buy gold packs

> 2535421324694638;3:
> > 2533274888753908;2:
> > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
>
> At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
>
> Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.

You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.

> 2533274888753908;5:
> > 2535421324694638;3:
> > > 2533274888753908;2:
> > > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
> >
> > At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
> >
> > Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.
>
> You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.

Considering the RNG nature of the REQ system, that’s quite nice of 343i.

You know? It’s funny because people used to be called crazy for assuming something like this would one day happen.

> 2535421324694638;6:
> > 2533274888753908;5:
> > > 2535421324694638;3:
> > > > 2533274888753908;2:
> > > > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
> > >
> > > At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
> > >
> > > Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.
> >
> > You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.
>
> Considering the RNG nature of the REQ system, that’s quite nice of 343i.
>
> You know? It’s funny because people used to be called crazy for assuming something like this would one day happen.

Yeah, now it’s a little better focussed on players rather than just a cash grab like most lootbox systems.

> 2533274888753908;7:
> > 2535421324694638;6:
> > > 2533274888753908;5:
> > > > 2535421324694638;3:
> > > > > 2533274888753908;2:
> > > > > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
> > > >
> > > > At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
> > > >
> > > > Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.
> > >
> > > You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.
> >
> > Considering the RNG nature of the REQ system, that’s quite nice of 343i.
> >
> > You know? It’s funny because people used to be called crazy for assuming something like this would one day happen.
>
> Yeah, now it’s a little better focussed on players rather than just a cash grab like most lootbox systems.

There seems to be either a misunderstanding or you’re being sarcastic.

I’d rather have customization options as I only really play Arena.

> 2535421324694638;8:
> > 2533274888753908;7:
> > > 2535421324694638;6:
> > > > 2533274888753908;5:
> > > > > 2535421324694638;3:
> > > > > > 2533274888753908;2:
> > > > > > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
> > > > >
> > > > > At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
> > > > >
> > > > > Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.
> > > >
> > > > You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.
> > >
> > > Considering the RNG nature of the REQ system, that’s quite nice of 343i.
> > >
> > > You know? It’s funny because people used to be called crazy for assuming something like this would one day happen.
> >
> > Yeah, now it’s a little better focussed on players rather than just a cash grab like most lootbox systems.
>
> There seems to be either a misunderstanding or you’re being sarcastic.
>
> I’d rather have customization options as I only really play Arena.

Same here, I prefer to only play arena, I don’t play WZ but as it stands it is one of, if not, the most popular mode in the game.

> 2533274888753908;9:
> > 2535421324694638;8:
> > > 2533274888753908;7:
> > > > 2535421324694638;6:
> > > > > 2533274888753908;5:
> > > > > > 2535421324694638;3:
> > > > > > > 2533274888753908;2:
> > > > > > > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.
> > > > >
> > > > > You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.
> > > >
> > > > Considering the RNG nature of the REQ system, that’s quite nice of 343i.
> > > >
> > > > You know? It’s funny because people used to be called crazy for assuming something like this would one day happen.
> > >
> > > Yeah, now it’s a little better focussed on players rather than just a cash grab like most lootbox systems.
> >
> > There seems to be either a misunderstanding or you’re being sarcastic.
> >
> > I’d rather have customization options as I only really play Arena.
>
> Same here, I prefer to only play arena, I don’t play WZ but as it stands it is one of, if not, the most popular mode in the game.

It’s my understanding that it’s good for grinding REQ Points, so maybe that’s why?

Oh, speaking of arena, where’s Breakout? 343i seem to have removed it from Matchmaking.

> 2535421324694638;10:
> > 2533274888753908;9:
> > > 2535421324694638;8:
> > > > 2533274888753908;7:
> > > > > 2535421324694638;6:
> > > > > > 2533274888753908;5:
> > > > > > > 2535421324694638;3:
> > > > > > > > 2533274888753908;2:
> > > > > > > > Try bronze packs. They don’t guarrantee a perm unlock like a stance, but they still have a high chance to get them. What stances are you trying to get?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > At the Ready would be nice, but any stance would be good as I only have Pink Mist at the moment.
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Sure I don’t own an Xbox One so I can only get new packs by selling multiples of cards I already have and occasionally playing the game on someone else’s console, but you’d think I’d have more than one stance by now.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > You often get all the REQ Weapon commendations before any customisation options now. That’s not uncommon honestly.
> > > > >
> > > > > Considering the RNG nature of the REQ system, that’s quite nice of 343i.
> > > > >
> > > > > You know? It’s funny because people used to be called crazy for assuming something like this would one day happen.
> > > >
> > > > Yeah, now it’s a little better focussed on players rather than just a cash grab like most lootbox systems.
> > >
> > > There seems to be either a misunderstanding or you’re being sarcastic.
> > >
> > > I’d rather have customization options as I only really play Arena.
> >
> > Same here, I prefer to only play arena, I don’t play WZ but as it stands it is one of, if not, the most popular mode in the game.
>
> It’s my understanding that it’s good for grinding REQ Points, so maybe that’s why?
>
> Oh, speaking of arena, where’s Breakout? 343i seem to have removed it from Matchmaking.

Breakout 1.0, 2.0, and Extermination are all in the Elimination playlist.

The stance might be common, but there are a lot of common REQ items and you’re only an SR 9 so you still have a lot of stuff to get. Stick to bronze and silver packs for now since you would have less probability of getting something you want if you open gold packs considering you can get any kind of rarity card from them.

> 2727626560040591;12:
> The stance might be common, but there are a lot of common REQ items and you’re only an SR 9 so you still have a lot of stuff to get. Stick to bronze and silver packs for now since you would have less probability of getting something you want if you open gold packs considering you can get any kind of rarity card from them.

Adding on, play a bunch of Warzone Firefight to earn lots of REQ points so you can unlock things faster.

> 2535429593088083;13:
> > 2727626560040591;12:
> > The stance might be common, but there are a lot of common REQ items and you’re only an SR 9 so you still have a lot of stuff to get. Stick to bronze and silver packs for now since you would have less probability of getting something you want if you open gold packs considering you can get any kind of rarity card from them.
>
> Adding on, play a bunch of Warzone Firefight to earn lots of REQ points so you can unlock things faster.

Asides from that, if you’d really rather stick to arena, Infection gives surprisingly good RP payouts.

The percentage of getting things is not equal purely based by the req’s rank. While the stance is a ‘common’ it is a ‘common’ to that subset of items. Other common items have a higher roll rate such as armor pieces. I think I got my first stance in the mid 30’s rank.

> 2533274836748330;15:
> The percentage of getting things is not equal purely based by the req’s rank. While the stance is a ‘common’ it is a ‘common’ to that subset of items. Other common items have a higher roll rate such as armor pieces. I think I got my first stance in the mid 30’s rank.

True Dat

> 2535421324694638;1:
> I don’t understand why there’s a bunch of supposedly common stances when none of the packs I open ever contain them (even when opening Gold packs.) You’d think that having the word “common” on the card would imply that there’s at least a 40% chance of getting it, but I guess not.

Correct me if I’m wrong but I don’t think its possible to get common permanent unlocks in Gold Packs. So that might contribute to it. I’d suggest ignoring gold packs and sticking to bronze and silver packs for a while until you get all, if not then most, of the common and uncommon items. It’ll make your gold packs more valuable in the long run.