What's the best way to get invited to custom games

It’s all I want in my life right now

[deleted]

> 2535461803662117;2:
> Same here. Also want to know what forgers to add so I can get there maps!

I’m making some maps atm. Shoot me a message and I’ll play customs whenever. I just made a breakout map that needs major balancing. I’m up for dual-forging with someone if they’re interested in making a new duck hunt map w/me. The first one I made apparently can’t be edited because of the respawn bug. It was a good map it just needed some minor edits.

i am hosting a game night tonight on h5 with forge maps i have 10/36 players atm. it will be hosted 7pm in australia hit me up with a msg on xbl. share your maps and bring friends along

ps i forge alot

When you figure it out, shoot me an invite :slight_smile:

Add me. Will be a while forging but will have customs up and running eventually.

> 2535428376236965;4:
> i am hosting a game night tonight on h5 with forge maps i have 10/36 players atm. it will be hosted 7pm in australia hit me up with a msg on xbl. share your maps and bring friends along

I’ll be there :slight_smile:

Add me everyone

Id like to throw my hat into the playtesting ring if anyone wants me. I love the cool maps,folks make and would like to play any i can

You gotta have certain connections man…

If you’re looking for forge maps hit me up. I tend to collect maps and I forge a ton. I have one finished that needs playtesting. My GT is DesertRobot111

Anyone wanna add me as a friend ?
I Absolutely love custom games an I really don’t have any halo friends anymore.
My name is Holly. Level 27. Been playing halo since I was 4ish. Really bored right now… Lol