What's The Best Comeback Victory You've had in MCC

Just had match where my team was down 14-36 at one point on the H2A remake of Zanzibar. We somehow regained map control and won 50-49. I didn’t play all too well, but we just kept fighting and eventually cut the lead to 5. We just kept them in check and finished with a clutch win. So I ask the question, what is our best comeback victory in MCC?

Not as good as the if it actually happened that’s for sure.

Off topic, my worst loss ever was in halo 3 big team on Valhalla. My team lost 99-100 and I personally got 53 of my teams kills. That means my other 7 team mates couldn’t put together a combines 43 kills. That’s probably closer top how the opposing team felt in your game lol

Yeah, I DVR’ed it. Waiting for the clip to upload…
But I feel your pain, on that. I’ve had matches where I get over half the my teams kills only to follow it up with a loss.

> 2533274817304639;1:
> Just had match where my team was down 14-36 at one point on the H2A remake of Zanzibar. We somehow regained map control and won 50-49. I didn’t play all too well, but we just kept fighting and eventually cut the lead to 5. We just kept them in check and finished with a clutch win. So I ask the question, what is our best comeback victory in MCC?

That is an enormous comeback! Well done to you and your team. I can’t recall what my biggest comeback has been, but I know there have been a few.

I’d say any comeback where you’re in the mid to low 30’s, and the opposing team is anywhere in the 40’s is worth celebrating. It normally means someone got a sniper and killed a couple enemies with power weapons that your team mates end up taking

> 2614366390849210;2:
> Not as good as the if it actually happened that’s for sure.
>
> Off topic, my worst loss ever was in halo 3 big team on Valhalla. My team lost 99-100 and I personally got 53 of my teams kills. That means my other 7 team mates couldn’t put together a combines 43 kills. That’s probably closer top how the opposing team felt in your game lol

Yea I was playing BTB a day or two ago and my team won 100-97 and I had 32 or so kills. It just gets to a point where you just think “seriously?” The bottom half of my team was just horrendous. I’m pretty sure someone went 1-18 or something close to that.

Mine was within the first week of launch. It was 4v4 slayer on ivory tower. We were down 43-49. I thought the game was over. We pushed up overshield side towards sniper with rockets and took out their whole team at the top and got their sword and sniper. With the power weapons we were able to easily get the next 3 kills quickly.

Not that large of a deficit but was pretty cool cause they were at 49 the whole time and none of us died. Never giving up on a game no matter what the score is now.

Not my greatest of all time just recently.

> 2614366390849210;2:
> Not as good as the if it actually happened that’s for sure.
>
> Off topic, my worst loss ever was in halo 3 big team on Valhalla. My team lost 99-100 and I personally got 53 of my teams kills. That means my other 7 team mates couldn’t put together a combines 43 kills. That’s probably closer top how the opposing team felt in your game lol

That reminds me once again of a Halo 3 Squad Battle game on Construct back on 360, I went 42-14 (probably my best ever match) and we lost 100-99. Still it’s one of my favourite matches just cos I played so well!

I’ve actually just had a game on Valhalla where my team won but the best opponent went 39-13, the second best opponent (in terms of k/d ratio) went 10-14! No surprises that my team won that one!

In response to OP, no comeback wins yet but I’ve not played a lot!

> 2743710844432801;8:
> https://account.xbox.com/en-us/gameclip/667f4fad-c58c-441e-88f7-889af3998ec3?gamerTag=DX%20Dawsomesauce&scid=03a80100-9ff3-46ea-be76-e00e7fe465df
> Not my greatest of all time just recently.

That’s legit! I would be pissed if I blew that lead haha

was playing big team slayer on the Zanzibar remake in h2a a couple nights ago. The entire game we were down anywhere from 10-20 kills until about the 60 mark. We caught a small lead, but it was only a small one. Once the game hit 81 kills it had been tied again though. We kept going back and forth in score. We got another lead, and the score was 89 to 85. We had never had a lead beyond 4 kills the entire game. I came riding in the ghost and their entire team (except one guy) was camping by the defending sniper spawn on the side closest to the base.

this was the real turning point

this next moment.happened in seconds. But when I go back.and see the replay… Man.so much happened at once…
I zoom past their team towards the base drawing their attention to my ghost. My team follows behind on foot. My buddy in the party brs one dude from behind, and a random takes out the second guy from behind. I kill one guy with my ghost, and the 4th dude is coming at me strong still. He jacks my ghost as my team starts shooting at him. The second I get on my feet I br him in the face, and the ghost just explodes. Their last teammate started shooting from.the turret on the. Base but no problem as my teammate who got one.of the previous kills sniped him out.

94-85 was the score now and it was obvious after that wave we killed that we had turned things in our favor, and there was no coming back for them. In fact the other team ended at 87 kills. Our team? Ended with 101 as I grenaded 2 dudes for a game winning double kill

> 2533274792161496;11:
> was playing big team slayer on the Zanzibar remake in h2a a couple nights ago. The entire game we were down anywhere from 10-20 kills until about the 60 mark. We caught a small lead, but it was only a small one. Once the game hit 81 kills it had been tied again though. We kept going back and forth in score. We got another lead, and the score was 89 to 85. We had never had a lead beyond 4 kills the entire game. I came riding in the ghost and their entire team (except one guy) was camping by the defending sniper spawn on the side closest to the base.
>
> this was the real turning point
>
> this next moment.happened in seconds. But when I go back.and see the replay… Man.so much happened at once…
> I zoom past their team towards the base drawing their attention to my ghost. My team follows behind on foot. My buddy in the party brs one dude from behind, and a random takes out the second guy from behind. I kill one guy with my ghost, and the 4th dude is coming at me strong still. He jacks my ghost as my team starts shooting at him. The second I get on my feet I br him in the face, and the ghost just explodes. Their last teammate started shooting from.the turret on the. Base but no problem as my teammate who got one.of the previous kills sniped him out.
>
> 94-85 was the score now and it was obvious after that wave we killed that we had turned things in our favor, and there was no coming back for them. In fact the other team ended at 87 kills. Our team? Ended with 101 as I grenaded 2 dudes for a game winning double kill

That’s solid. I definitely never give up, cause anything can happen in the course of a match. Doesn’t matter the game or gametype.

Here is the comeback btw, P.S. I played terrible. My aim was awful.

http://xboxdvr.com/OutcoldSoldierX/8f9b3e82-135b-4ce6-9adb-8b230c437a34