What's playable offline in Halo 5?

Hey guys
I live rural, and have easily the world’s worst internet. It’s a decent speed, but I’m restricted to a 3gb data usage per month (like a data plan on a phone). Unfortunately, this means I can’t frequently play online which sucks (we all know that halo has the finest FPS multiplayer). But of course, my favorite part of halo is the story, the campaign. With all this talk of no split-screen, subscription-fees, dedicated servers, blah blah blah… I can’t help but ask… Will the Halo 5 campaign be playable offline? Does the game need dedicated servers to run the Blue team and Osiris AI? It would suck if it does, 'cause then I’m screwed…

ALSO

Does anyone know (yet) If we’ll be getting a PvE game mode post launch like firefight from ODST and Reach? I wouldn’t mind multiplayer bot AI either, because then I could play offline multiplayer…

> 2533275033043318;1:
> Hey guys
> I live rural, and have easily the world’s worst internet. It’s a decent speed, but I’m restricted to a 3gb data usage per month (like a data plan on a phone). Unfortunately, this means I can’t frequently play online which sucks (we all know that halo has the finest FPS multiplayer). But of course, my favorite part of halo is the story, the campaign. With all this talk of no split-screen, subscription-fees, dedicated servers, blah blah blah… I can’t help but ask… Will the Halo 5 campaign be playable offline? Does the game need dedicated servers to run the Blue team and Osiris AI? It would suck if it does, 'cause then I’m screwed…
>
> ALSO
>
> Does anyone know (yet) If we’ll be getting a PvE game mode post launch like firefight from ODST and Reach? I wouldn’t mind multiplayer bot AI either, because then I could play offline multiplayer…

The campaign is definitely playable offline as shown by early release copies, but your problem might be in that there is a day one patch that is 9gb, so you can’t really play online at all unless you are willing to give up 3 months of data for online play in the future. But for the campaign you’re most likely fine.

> 2533275033043318;1:
> Hey guys
> I live rural, and have easily the world’s worst internet. It’s a decent speed, but I’m restricted to a 3gb data usage per month (like a data plan on a phone). Unfortunately, this means I can’t frequently play online which sucks (we all know that halo has the finest FPS multiplayer). But of course, my favorite part of halo is the story, the campaign. With all this talk of no split-screen, subscription-fees, dedicated servers, blah blah blah… I can’t help but ask… Will the Halo 5 campaign be playable offline? Does the game need dedicated servers to run the Blue team and Osiris AI? It would suck if it does, 'cause then I’m screwed…
>
> ALSO
>
> Does anyone know (yet) If we’ll be getting a PvE game mode post launch like firefight from ODST and Reach? I wouldn’t mind multiplayer bot AI either, because then I could play offline multiplayer…

Dude i feel you im in the same dame situation i wanna figure out how much data halo 5 uses for a whole hour then i know how much i can play??

When forge comes out hopefully that will work offline. Will go to a friends house to get the update.

Only problem is I forged a lot split screen with friends, and no more split screen…really sucks. Idk if Ill play Halo 5 as much cuz of that.

> 2533274921389387;5:
> When forge comes out hopefully that will work offline. Will go to a friends house to get the update.
>
> Only problem is I forged a lot split screen with friends, and no more split screen…really sucks. Idk if Ill play Halo 5 as much cuz of that.

If custom games doesn’t work offline I doubt forge will sadly but we can only hope.

*Edit… disc was not in console. Its been a long move.