Whats one thing you hope to see in infinite?

Besides the multi-player and of course all the obvious things I miss the custom racing maps like they had on halo 3 xbox 360 days (unless I’m missing them)

Cosmetic Challenges. I really really hope that Infinite has a collection of challenges that reward you with exclusive armor and skins. Let’s say you have to get 1000 multiplayer kills to earn some sick chest piece. Or 500 pistol headshots for a clean shoulder piece. There can also be fun random challenges like getting assassinations or other badges. They can implement the target master style challenges in Halo 5. They could have tiers of challenges, like tier I: 200 kills, tier II: 500, etc. all with greater rewards.

I would love to grind to get that one of a kind armor piece or coating even. I can’t stress enough how good of an idea this is that most games undervalue. Apart from the battle pass, this is another great method for getting players engaged and excited to play.

Split screen and LAN

An amazing story and campaign.

I hope the thruster pack returns in some form.

A few classic maps from previous games
A new forge world (Maybe set on zeta halo’s open world)
A customs browser
more creative playlists like from Halo 3
In depth service record

It would be cool if incineration grenades came back. It would be fun to throw them where you think a player using a grapple will land. Other weapons like the brute shot and grenade launcher would be good to use on players using the grapple.

I also hope to see a real social slayer playlist with all 4v4 maps. H5 had one social slayer playlist with 3 maps.

> 2535429244072566;1:
> Besides the multi-player and of course all the obvious things I miss the custom racing maps like they had on halo 3 xbox 360 days (unless I’m missing them)

An absurd amount of high quality lore based PVE missions for multiplayer.

Good and satisfying progression.

A 1-50 ranking system but reworked. Also, a tier higher than 50 like champion or something like that but a more expanded field (10,000 or so). Because millions of people will be on this game for months and a simple grind to onyx is easy, but to have such a small pool for champion would be dumb.

In campaign, I want to see the return of the flood, that’s been so long we don’t see them !

In mutli, I hope they will separate assassin gamemode and objective gamemode in different playlists

Halo 2’s Brute Shot.

Vidmaster style challenges

I would like to see Tower OF Power applied to Match Making, and I’d like to see multi team objective in MM. I want the game to succeed and bring back the massive Halo fan base there once was!