What's next for 343 Guilty Spark?

What do you guys think will happen with 343 Guilty Spark next? I’m surprised they have not mentioned him in Halo4/Spartan Ops, seeing as how he is looking for the Librarian.

He’s dead. Chakas’ shenanigans are still up in the air though.

No one has said what happens to him after he inserts himself into the ONI ship and goes looking for the Librarian. Guess we’ll have to wait until Silentium comes out.

> No one has said what happens to him after he inserts himself into the ONI ship and goes looking for the Librarian. Guess we’ll have to wait until Silentium comes out.

He did. Chakas called 343 Guilty Spark a fragment, one of several actually. All we can really say is that he is looking for the Librarian and all signs point to a voyage to Requiem.

Ironically, 343 probably forgot he existed. Just like they forgot the Arbiter existed. I would like to see Campaign DLC for the Arbiter, maybe half as long as Chief’s campaign, where you get to see what he was up to during Halo 4. And make sure he is still voiced by Admiral Anderson from Mass Effect.

> Ironically, 343 probably forgot he existed. Just like they forgot the Arbiter existed. I would like to see Campaign DLC for the Arbiter, maybe half as long as Chief’s campaign, where you get to see what he was up to during Halo 4. And make sure he is still voiced by Admiral Anderson from Mass Effect.

I’m guessing everyone here is talking about the books…

You know…since Guilty Spark got blown away at the end of 3. The Arbiter went back to the Elite home planet I believe. Unless humanity needs them, I doubt we’ll be seeing him again. This is the Reclaimer Trilogy after all.

Maybe Chakas/343GS will get a cameo in Spartan Ops sometime.

> Maybe Chakas/343GS will get a cameo in Spartan Ops sometime.

Probably just Chakas…since you know GS is dead.

He has found employment as the Oddball :-))

OP, 343 Guilty Spark is DDDDDDEEEEEAAAAADDDDD!!! He will NNNNOOOOTTTT be in Spartan Ops!!!

Seriously, that is a stupid question.

In the Forerunner book series, though, totally different…