What's going to happen to Milestones when H4 comes out?

Will our milestones go down, or will 343 just make the highest milestone higher?

I think they’ll just make more. Isn’t that what they did when more Reach achievements came out?

> I think they’ll just make more. Isn’t that what they did when more Reach achievements came out?

No idea…

> > I think they’ll just make more. Isn’t that what they did when more Reach achievements came out?
>
> No idea…

That was more of a question for someone who knew a bit more to answer.

> > > I think they’ll just make more. Isn’t that what they did when more Reach achievements came out?
> >
> > No idea…
>
> That was more of a question for someone who knew a bit more to answer.

Hahaha oh

They keep adding milestones on a 100G per milestone. They never seem to use all game-score just to make it easier for people to reach the max which imo is stupid. They have 300G currently unused. I mean that’s like them making the requirement to get to general in h3 a 47 instead of a 50. If someone got that much of a lvl/Gs they deserve the rank.

When CE:A came out, they simply raised the number of milestones. I’d say they’ll do the same with H4.

They’ll simply raise the milestones.

They’ll just raise the milestones. Didn’t know anyone actually payed attention to them.