What's going to happen in Halo 4?

Will there be covenant? UNSC?

I heard there was going to be a new enemy but I would and would not like that.
I would like it because it would be a huge change but I associate halo with UNSC weapons and vehicles, Covenant weapons and vehicles and fighting covenant.

How can they replace this? Are you sure that the elites and UNSC aren’t searching for Master cheif and find him half way through the game? This could put covenant and UNSC weapons and vehciles in the game along with the new enemies weapons and vehicles.

Would you like this to happen?

As long as they can work in a Warthog, the rest is gravy. :slight_smile:

MC is going to yoink it up!!!

There will probably be UNSC and Covie weapons, along with new ones. I’m not sure, though.

> There will probably be UNSC and Covie weapons, along with new ones. I’m not sure, though.

I’m hoping the Elites and UNSC team up.

Well according to Todd Mcfarlane, he is working on the Halo 4 toys and is happy because he doesn’t have to work on the same ol stuff again…sooo…

Chief is MIA for almost 150 years after the war, Halo4 takes place only a few years after the war because Cortana is still functional. There will be no Covies or UNSC.

It’s a possibility if they discover his distress signal, but no one knows except 343.

> Chief is MIA for almost 150 years after the war, Halo4 takes place only a few years after the war because Cortana is still functional. There will be no Covies or UNSC.

Where did you get this info?

> > Chief is MIA for almost 150 years after the war, Halo4 takes place only a few years after the war because Cortana is still functional. There will be no Covies or UNSC.
>
> Where did you get this info?

The book Grasslands, allot of info in the books if your into the lore.

The Chief and Cortana are going to skip happily through a field of Sunflowers hand in hand.

> The Chief and Cortana are going to skip happily through a field of Sunflowers hand in hand.

Where did you get this information from?

NO COVIES OR UNSC

> > > Chief is MIA for almost 150 years after the war, Halo4 takes place only a few years after the war because Cortana is still functional. There will be no Covies or UNSC.
> >
> > Where did you get this info?
>
> The book Grasslands, allot of info in the books if your into the lore.

So if MC is MIA … then who are we going to play as?

I seem to remember a trailer of MC waking up and leaving that little pod ship he was in…

Here is Halo:

Master Chief facing --------------) [stuff blowing up]