What's going to be your "go to" weapon in H4

What’s going to be your “go-to” weapon in Halo 4?
But only out of the weapons that you can spawn with. Not power weapons.

Ex: Storm Rifle, Supressor, DMR, BR, Carbine, AR, and Light Rifle. OR Magnum, Plasma Pistol, and Boltshot.
Mine’s going to be the DMR.

DMR or Lightrifle.

Not only are they the best, but the LR is a sweet homage to the beta Halo 2 BR. Me gusta.

im gonna go for carbine
some may not like it, but i think its awesome !! :smiley:

That one gun… You know the one.

AR

I have Sarge’s mentality.

> When you kill yer enemy, you wanna look in his eyes so he knows you’re the one who beat him to death! It also gives you the chance to deliver some really zippy one-liners. Like “I hope you brought your wallet, because the rent in Hell gets paid in advance!”

Dmr mostly but I will use the light rifle some.

Most people will be using the DMR or LR anyway(because these two are the apex weapons in the game as it stands right now). The other weapons on the list of primaries will be used for maybe a month after launcher.

> im gonna go for carbine
> some may not like it, but i think its awesome !! :smiley:

BR primary, Plasma pistol secondary. The plasma burst headshot combo is one of my favorite things to use in any halo game.

Think I will try them all.but the to I will pick is BR an carbine.

DMR or Light Rifle, I tend to stick to long range encounters.

I’ll have to see once I’ve played a bit because I really don’t know.

I hope that most game types don’t have a BR/DMR/Carbine/etc starting weapon… I’ve never been a fan of the "Slayer DMRs’ (/BR in Halo 3) games… I prefer default starting weapons and you’ve got to find what you want. :slight_smile:

> BR primary, Plasma pistol secondary. The plasma burst headshot combo is one of my favorite things to use in any halo game.

You got serious balls to use the noob combo.

DMR on big maps and BR on small ones. Although abandon looks like it’ll have so many close range engagements I might try autos on that map.

I’m going to juggle with the DMR, Carbine, with the Boltshot as a likely Secondary I believe :).

Light Rifle with Storm Rifle FTW

DMR and a Magnum, but will have other loadouts with maybe a BR or Carbine

Assault rifle with dmr/magnum

I dont know because I havnt tested them?

Br, br br br br br br br br br br br br.

Maybe lightrifle if its OP/suits my play style

Probably either the DMR/Carbine/Light Rifle, whichever works best for me (I hear the Light Rifle takes a bit of getting used to?). I’ll probably pair that up with some kind of automatic weapon, but if it’s BTB I might keep a Plasma Pistol with me so I can EMP vehicles.

I few weeks ago I would have said the BR, but after playing some Halo 2 PC and Halo 3 multiplayer I think some people may need to take off their rose tinted glasses - the BR isn’t very effective at longer rangers compared to its single shot counterparts.