What's going on

I can’t seem to kill anyone the last few days, I break the shield and they turn into bullet sponges even though I swear I’m hitting head shots.

My accuracy is also unusually low (normally between 50 and 60 percent depending on AR use recently had been in 40’s), has thier been server lag since the update?

I also quit dipping could that be screwing me up, not having a dip buzz?

honeslty it might be the dip. i myself am a fellow dipper and i have to dip to play, if my gameplay seems to alter i put a fatty in and i feel like i play better. competitive games are no different then sports, that mental part and feeling comfortable helps a lot

> 2533274881086487;2:
> honeslty it might be the dip. i myself am a fellow dipper and i have to dip to play, if my gameplay seems to alter i put a fatty in and i feel like i play better. competitive games are no different then sports, that mental part and feeling comfortable helps a lot

Ya I was starting to think that. I feel like I can focus way better with a dip. Didn’t think it was as important to my gaming as it seems to be. Maybe I’ll try some gum see if that can work like a placebo or something.

alcohol helps also lol