Whats going on with my mp?

Ever since ive had this game things havn’t been quite right.

Ive noticed that i can take an awful long time to kill someone, while others kill me in the normal time it takes or sometimes faster.
I tested this out on an enermy who was afk, it took 6 shots to kill him with my br and im standing right next to him, ive also threw a grenade right next to an enermys foot and it does no damage, yesterday i was killed by a dmr in 3 shots with full shields.

How ive kept a decent kd is beyond me but its very annoying to say the least, i havn’t had this trouble on any other halo so i have no idea whats going on.

Some feedback to my problems would be appreciated.

The server has huge latency problems, some people prefer to turn their cheeks to the problem but several of us have noticed it. Basically theres a delay between transmissions to and from the server most of the time. Its not really your fault, alot of people (like, i have 50mbps internet. plenty.) have problems with it.

I have the same problem sometime. I can shoot 5 times to an enemy and he has still the shields up, while I lose mine after 2 bullets. The reason of that is easy but hard to fix: lag.
Even when you shoot to afk players, the lag makes some of your shoots miss or just disappear. The damage given results much decreased, while the taken kills you faster, not becouse enemy is overpowered (well, sometime can be the enemy overpowered if uses the Damage Increase) but becouse he shots you for example 5 times but you see only 3 hits, as two got lost in the lag.

This is my opinion, maybe you got hacked and underpowered or you was just playing against Chuck Norris :wink:

thank you for the replys, are 343i aware of these issues? i enjoy the mp but this can hold me back.

> Ever since ive had this game things havn’t been quite right.
>
> Ive noticed that i can take an awful long time to kill someone, while others kill me in the normal time it takes or sometimes faster. -Could be subject to lag. Either their servers aren’t at 100% yet or your connection isn’t the best.
> I tested this out on an enermy who was afk, it took 6 shots to kill him with my br and im standing right next to him, ive also threw a grenade right next to an enermys foot and it does no damage, yesterday i was killed by a dmr in 3 shots with full shields. -The Battle Rifle and grenade situations are lag as well. As for the DMR situation. That’s damage boost. Did you see your enemy as he was shooting at you? If he had red haze around him then that’s damage boost. Damage boost will allow a DMR to kill in 3 shots. Ugh, don’t like it either.
>
> How ive kept a decent kd is beyond me but its very annoying to say the least, i havn’t had this trouble on any other halo so i have no idea whats going on.
>
> Some feedback to my problems would be appreciated.

This game is fairly new, not even a month old, just a little older than a week. The servers, like I said, might not be fully functional yet. Remember, this is 343’s first game. For the most part, they did a great job. As for damage boost, when you notice it, keep your head down.

i know about the damage boost but this guy shot 3 times as if he did have it but he didn’t