what's going on what happened

For some reason I signed in and I’m level 106 but it shows I’m level 1 it says unable to receive data did I get reset or something ?

Nah man it’s happened to me it will return to normal. I’ve had to quit out of Halo and turn it back on, and once I had to power down my Xbox. But it should come back fairly soon.

Alright man appreciate it I have all of everything in the game exempt helioskrill and I should it too I beat all the halo’s on legendary and didn’t get the legend achievement which kinda sucks but I be really angry if I lost everything else I spent time to earn that crap and I work 3rd shift so it’s difficult to do

> 2535431428716693;3:
> Alright man appreciate it I have all of everything in the game exempt helioskrill and I should it too I beat all the halo’s on legendary and didn’t get the legend achievement which kinda sucks but I be really angry if I lost everything else I spent time to earn that crap and I work 3rd shift so it’s difficult to do

I’d be livid if I didn’t get helioskrill after all that work.

yeah, it goes out of sync, once in a while, but as the posters say, it returns.

If helio don’t show up after awhile maybe try halo 5 support forum. Worth a shot

I went to my mcc and checked it says all of my missions were completed on solo legendary but didn’t get anything

3rd shift sucks especially when you work at a plant you have little time to play