What's going on here?

Am I the only one who has noticed sexism in the Halo 4 armory? Females cannot equip the Hazop FRST legs, and there’s no female version of the Pioneer chest.

Didn’t you post a thread about this yesterday too? I’m pretty sure you did.

Anyways, I can’t say I’ve noticed. It doesn’t make any sense that females can’t equip Hazop FRST. Is it not an option or what? And what do you mean by no female version of the Pioneer chest? Does it just look the same as the male version? I will say I’ve noticed how bad the female model is in this game. It’s like they didn’t even try. They just made the male model but anorexic-looking.

If a female tries to equip the FRST legs it just gives you the standard ones, and the pioneer chest is at the male variant’ proportions, meaning it’s so big it’s not even strapped onto you, it’s just… floating.

Must we really jump to sexism? Doesn’t poor design choices or flawed programming better fit the bill? Plenty of both of those in Halo 4 as it is.

Of course. Turn my thread into yet another place to bash 343. Although I agree that there was a big design error, I don’t want this to be a “ZOMG 343i sux!” thread.

And I said “Sexism” as a joke.

This has not turned into a OMG 343 Sucks! thread. Its turning into a thread where we shoot down your claims of supposed sexism in the armory. 343 has female employees… You know that right? And if this is meant to be a joke like you claim, then its not a very good one. And Cobra is right, design choices and flawed programming probably are the culprit.

Yes, I have noticed the female model. As Cobra said, it’s just a program flaw.
Never heard the FRST one though.

I think the female model would be more suited to camo just because she’s so sleek rather than the Incredible Hulk male. The only problem is YOU CAN’T CAMO HER LEGS! All the other Forest pieces work, but the legs just give you that default stripe pattern that actually stands out when you try to hide.

Yes, this is sexism.
Now go and make dinner!
(^_^)
Just kidding, please don’t shoot me!

Erm, are you really using that forest skin for stealth? Or am I misunderstanding something here? That would be the first time I hear of that, does it even work?
(0_0)?

Ya, I only see the floating side arm and visor, because my opponent is using the camo BR as well.

> I think the female model would be more suited to camo just because she’s so sleek rather than the Incredible Hulk male. The only problem is YOU CAN’T CAMO HER LEGS! All the other Forest pieces work, but the legs just give you that default stripe pattern that actually stands out when you try to hide.

Contoured looks a billion times better on females than males, so the tradeoff is worth it.

I’m male but I play as a female spartan in this Halo game because the armor looks so much better imo. Compared to Reach especially, in which female armor was incredibly half–Yoinked!- (large gaps, clipping, etc).

As previously mentioned, it’s probably a technical problem, that’s pretty weird

Sexism you joke?
On the contrary this game has become more female-centric to the point, if given the right opportunity, 343i will just discard Chief’s character and make Palmer the new protagonist of Halo. I’m over exaggerating of course, but you’ll get my point.

I do get it. It’s just weird that these things only happen for females yet all the males are perfectly working.

Yeah, that’s pretty weird, have you tried messaging anyone from 343i about it?