Whats everyones thoughts on the new Arena map

Arena map Tyrant and Skirmish at Darkstar

So Gamespot put up an article detailing information about the new maps, it seems that were not getting a Rig remix this month after all.

We also learnt some stuff about the new Warzone map

• Enemy AI can drive human vehicles - Smallest Warzone map but has the most pathways and cover - Interactive gates Spartans can open and closeWhat do you guys think. I’m happy that the Arena map isn’t a remix and that although small the new Warzone map attempts to be different gameplay wise.

SPAAAAACCCCCEEEEE

I can’t wait to get home and play some tyrant and try darkstar

> 2533274988394857;2:
> SPAAAAACCCCCEEEEE

Tyrant is very similar to Monolith from Halo 4 look wise, hopefully it adds something new to the table. Glad its not anouther UNSC themed map.

> 2533274848011469;3:
> I can’t wait to get home and play some tyrant and try darkstar

Tyrant will probably be the first thing I go on.

They sound and look great! I can’t wait.
I’m happy Tyrant is a forunner structure.
Skirmish at Darkstar gameplay sounds like it’ll be very fun with the gates you can close/open and it being dense.

I guess this means that we will be getting an Assault variant in another update for Skirmish on Darkstar, I wonder if the remix will include the new features.

I like the aesthetics of Tyrant, nice change of pace from all those UNSC themed arena maps. We do need more Promethean and Covenant themed maps.
As for Skirmish in Darkstar, I’d be happy with any new Warzone map, since there are so few of them, but this one looks truly promising. I think 343 realized how repetitive and generic the bosses in Warzone are, so I’m glad they’re spicing thing up with bosses riding UNSC vehicles.

Nice to see another Forerunner map. The warzone map I’m happier about, since I rarely play Arena. Let’s just hope it’s not a horribly linear map like Stormbreak. Also, Darkstar barely resembles Boneyard IMO.

So no infection again. At least it’s a new Arena map, but I kinda wanted that awesome Rig Remix. What if this is a remix of Coliseum?

Still waiting on Chief’s Halo 4/5 armor.

This update is probably going to be the weakest yet.

> 2533274874751255;10:
> So no infection again. At least it’s a new Arena map, but I kinda wanted that awesome Rig Remix. What if this is a remix of Coliseum?
>
> Still waiting on Chief’s Halo 4/5 armor.
>
> This update is probably going to be the weakest yet.

I didn’t think about that, I doubt they would after the all the complaining the community has made. Hopefully infection comes with the Reach update.

> 2533274938827434;8:
> I like the aesthetics of Tyrant, nice change of pace from all those UNSC themed arena maps. We do need more Promethean and Covenant themed maps.
> As for Skirmish in Darkstar, I’d be happy with any new Warzone map, since there are so few of them, but this one looks truly promising. I think 343 realized how repetitive and generic the bosses in Warzone are, so I’m glad they’re spicing thing up with bosses riding UNSC vehicles.

I think they have started to learn lessons from the current maps, hopefully it continues going forwards.

> 2533274904245048;11:
> > 2533274874751255;10:
> > So no infection again. At least it’s a new Arena map, but I kinda wanted that awesome Rig Remix. What if this is a remix of Coliseum?
> >
> > Still waiting on Chief’s Halo 4/5 armor.
> >
> > This update is probably going to be the weakest yet.
>
>
> I didn’t think about that, I doubt they would after the all the complaining the community has made. Hopefully infection comes with the Reach update.

Well now that we have all but 2 maps remixed, I hope they at least finish off the original plan and then make their adjustments going forward.

If they want to throw in an all-new map in here-and-there, that’s cool… but now that they’ve almost remixed the entire original set, why wouldn’t you just finish them?

> 2535471595119823;9:
> Nice to see another Forerunner map. The warzone map I’m happier about, since I rarely play Arena. Let’s just hope it’s not a horribly linear map like Stormbreak. Also, Darkstar barely resembles Boneyard IMO.

I was thinking the same thing. Boneyard was a great BTB map. No we have A bigger scale boneyard.

What date is the update scheduled for?

> 2533274797328974;15:
> What date is the update scheduled for?

I’m assuming tomorrow since we are getting Info today

> 2533274988394857;16:
> > 2533274797328974;15:
> > What date is the update scheduled for?
>
>
> I’m assuming tomorrow since we are getting Info today

Hard copy. Over.

I see the the bosses on the new map will be more interactive. Will the bosses on the old map change? Or are they not doing anything new with them?

> 2533274848011469;3:
> I can’t wait to get home and play some tyrant and try darkstar

The update is out?

> 2533274810228789;18:
> I see the the bosses on the new map will be more interactive. Will the bosses on the old map change? Or are they not doing anything new with them?

Probably no change