What's everyone's opinion on the helljumper armor

Just seeing what people think about the helljumper variant. Also how do you think buck would play in the arena?

I personally like all the mythic armors. Haven’t gotten lucky yet to get any of the campaign armors, or high enough level that I have a higher chance of getting them.

The helmet is a great helmet, although I could live without it, I love it.

The body on the other hand, I NEED IT! Recon helmet and Helljumper body is my combo

Helmet is cool, armor makes me want to jump off a building.

> 2533274837720524;4:
> Helmet is cool, armor makes me want to jump off a building.

Feet first :wink:
i personally love the armour but i respect your opinion

I like it, but Copperhead…
I LOVE IT!!! Lol :wink:

I gave it a shot when I unlocked it. The helmet is nice and so is the upper armor but the legs have less protection and look odd to me. My favorite armor has always been Reaper. So when I got Reaper Mortician I was complete.

Helmet is too fat and big around the neck. Reminds me of this

I rather where Nightfall

It’s a great look for the odst theme people out there I try to stick to small muscular like body’s and any helmet that will fit it lol

Just got it today lovin it

Any idea on when exactly I can get a mythic armor? I have all uncommon to rare armors and I unlocked a few legendaries.

> 2533274838949903;11:
> Any idea on when exactly I can get a mythic armor? I have all uncommon to rare armors and I unlocked a few legendaries.

Be paitent, I eventually unlocked Hermes, both variants. It’ll come

> 2615036569357638;7:
> I gave it a shot when I unlocked it. The helmet is nice and so is the upper armor but the legs have less protection and look odd to me. My favorite armor has always been Reaper. So when I got Reaper Mortician I was complete.

I agree with you on the good looking Reaper Mortician I just wished it had a knife.

I’ve been mostly grinding ultra rare stuff and got some legendaries but the mythic set is not showing up
but I did get the 2 mythic assassinations. Also I’m sticking with Hunter until my luck finally pays off

i wear it to make little odst fanboys jelly…

Helljumper is awesome but the multiplayer versions are both ruined by globs of unnecessary white that should have been secondary color.

Trying for copperhead myself, but its disappointing. Vale’s copperhead is so sleek and slender, but the req card version has these ugly fat forearms so unlike the sleek ones vale has equipped, I look for good sets which go with the slender female bodytype, so i need a better suggestion, using a wetworks variant now cuz it looks the best among all i have

I’m level 111.

That is 111 levels trying to get it, and it only. RNG is a pain.