Whats everyone looking forward to in halo 5

from multiplayer to single player and game modes

Infection, like it used to be in the good old days of 2007-2011. At least I hope so.

Everything.
Especially buying REQ packs lol.

I’m looking forward to experiencing the continuation of the Halo universe and being able to utilize new Spartan abilities while being able to command my team of Spartans.

As for multi-player I am looking forward to War Zone quite a bit!

I’m a fanboy through and through when it comes to the Halo story. So I am really looking forward to see how the whole HuntTheTruth thing plays out in the campaign and stuff!

Obviously looking forward to the MP and stuff too, but I wanna sink my teeth into the campaign first =)

cant wait for everything the story, warzone

Story, Warzone and Mark IV/V.

Cant wait to see the chief beat the crap out of agent locke :smiley:

I can´t wait for the story. I think it´s more simple this time around. So you´ll don´t have to watch 10 Youtube Videos afterwards to understand everything.

Please be excited to join my Spartan Company

SidequestGaming

I really want that REQ pack :smiley:

I am mostly looking forward to Arena, with the new ranking system that is based off other successful games with ranking systems. I’ll be aiming for that onyx rank and maybe a champion if i grind long enough.

think the games going to be amazing

I am mostly looking forward to Arena, with the new ranking system that is based off other successful games with ranking systems. I’ll be aiming for that onyx rank and maybe a champion if i grind long enough.

> 2533274946239816;12:
> I am mostly looking forward to Arena, with the new ranking system that is based off other successful games with ranking systems. I’ll be aiming for that onyx rank and maybe a champion if i grind long enough.

The seasons are 1 month long, unless you have the time to grind out 1 tier a day for 30 days you probably wont hit Onyx League. Then you have to have enough time to play (win) enough games to make it to the top 200 for champion.

Are you worried that the season may be to short to really reach the higher divisions based solely on the lack of time to fight through the losses. For example, say it takes 10 wins (0 losses) to move up each tier, and you have a 70% win rate. You would win 7 games, and lose 3, but you have to win 10 games so now you have to play a total of 13 games assuming you win those extra 3 without losing. Now imagine this for each tier. I feel like people who cannot grind every single day, or the people whom aren’t pushing 100% win rates are going to be alienated from the higher divisions purely because of a lack of time.

Campaign for me.

Campaign is #1, arena is #2. Looking forward to a solid competitive atmosphere.

Warzone looks fun, and I’m looking forward to even starts in arena.

Honestly? No one thing, I am hyped for everything.

I love the campaigns and mp equally.

> 2533274812634029;13:
> > 2533274946239816;12:
> > I am mostly looking forward to Arena, with the new ranking system that is based off other successful games with ranking systems. I’ll be aiming for that onyx rank and maybe a champion if i grind long enough.
>
>
> The seasons are 1 month long, unless you have the time to grind out 1 tier a day for 30 days you probably wont hit Onyx League. Then you have to have enough time to play (win) enough games to make it to the top 200 for champion.
>
> Are you worried that the season may be to short to really reach the higher divisions based solely on the lack of time to fight through the losses. For example, say it takes 10 wins (0 losses) to move up each tier, and you have a 70% win rate. You would win 7 games, and lose 3, but you have to win 10 games so now you have to play a total of 13 games assuming you win those extra 3 without losing. Now imagine this for each tier. I feel like people who cannot grind every single day, or the people whom aren’t pushing 100% win rates are going to be alienated from the higher divisions purely because of a lack of time.

There are specific seasonal playlists that will implement the seasonal reset. I highly doubt that the main, popular playlists will reset on a monthly basis. That would be hassle having to grind out at the beginning of every month for every single playlist.

Warzone. By way of PvE though, I’m really excited to FINALLY see Blue Team. It’s about time we got to see Chief’s team kick -Yoink-.

Playing arena with my college “teams.”