What's different in SUPER Slayer???

Why is there no description for this playlist? What the heck does TU mean? Title Update, I know, but I have no clue what that all means is different about the playlist. How hard is it to put a description of the difference in rules? Any official source I can go to in order to see the super slayer rules?

You can read about the specific Title Update changes here.
Keep in mind, though, the bleedthrough change described has since been removed from regular Matchmaking gametypes.

Also, Super Slayer matches teams of 3 or 4 with other teams of 3 and 4.

Team Slayer is 100% Vanilla Reach, AKA it’s remained unchanged since 9/14/10.
Super Slayer is essentially the same thing, except it’s Title Updated. Included in the (current) TU is bloom reduced by 15% or 20% and a DMR that’s now 5 shots to kill.
Damn it ninja’d.

Title Update:

Reduced Bloom (In Team Slayer you actually have to pace, in Super Slayer everybody just spams as fast as possible)

Reduced time in active camo

If you’re stuck prior to entering armor lock, you still die. Also supposedly dealing damage to the person in AL reduces the time they can stay in it, but I’ve never seen it to be effective really.

There is shield bleed-through. Without shield bleedthrough, if somebody had a sliver of their shield left and were meleed, it would only remove the last sliver. With shield bleedthrough, the excess melee damage carries over to health.

Also note that Super Slayer has a lot more try-hards in it than Team Slayer. So bring your A game if you want to play it.

Your guns pew pew faster with less risk pretty much.

> Team Slayer is 100% Vanilla Reach, AKA it’s remained unchanged since 9/14/10.
> Super Slayer is essentially the same thing, except it’s Title Updated. Included in the (current) TU is bloom reduced by 15% or 20% and a <mark>DMR that’s now 5 shots to kill.</mark>
> Damn it ninja’d.

Hasn’t the DMR always been a 5sk?

> > Team Slayer is 100% Vanilla Reach, AKA it’s remained unchanged since 9/14/10.
> > Super Slayer is essentially the same thing, except it’s Title Updated. Included in the (current) TU is bloom reduced by 15% or 20% and a <mark>DMR that’s now 5 shots to kill.</mark>
> > Damn it ninja’d.
>
> Hasn’t the DMR always been a 5sk?

Yes it has :confused: