What's considered an overall "good" accuracy rate?

Would you guys consider 42 of all weapons good or in need of major improvement? I be tryinggg

I’d say anything above 50% would be considered decent, you’re not far off man

^ Not necessarily. In games like CoD or Battlefield average accuracy is in the 15% - 20% range. My accuracy is around 50% but is lower because I tend to have a lot of long range engagements, and always try to shoot the marines in warzone. Thing is I always try to go for the head, and with the large controller deadzones, many times my reticule completely flies over their head.

> 2533274832130936;2:
> I’d say anything above 50% would be considered decent, you’re not far off man

Good stuff bro I’ve been playing on 3 days no sleep cause finals between study breaks. Hopefully that’s why I’m slacking a bit.

Imagine 100 percent accuracy with the AR ahaha

> 2533274826203061;3:
> ^ Not necessarily. In games like CoD or Battlefield average accuracy is in the 15% - 20% range. My accuracy is around 50% but is lower because I tend to have a lot of long range engagements, and always try to shoot the marines in warzone. Thing is I always try to go for the head, and with the large controller deadzones, many times my reticule completely flies over their head.

Just wondering I looked at your stats - How do you win so many MP games?? wow. I have no one to play with so I just have to hope for decent teammates so usually 50/50 win/lose. I’m guessing everyone here parties up?

^I was thinking I was losing too many games, if you are referring to Halo 5. I play solo mostly and many days I end up getting losing streaks. Alternatively sometimes win streaks happen too.

I think this is due to the unbalanced nature of Warzone and the team balancing. Most victories/losses are never close and are usually far apart in score such as 400 - 1000.

What games stats were you looking at? My Halo 5 win percentage is roughly 60%. If you were looking at MCC then my high W/L is partially because my stats in that game are messed up. My w/l in MCC should be slightly over 3, but is almost 5. My k/d should be 3.6 but for some reason the game added ~5000 kills and ~2500 deaths randomly.

> 2533274826203061;6:
> ^I was thinking I was losing too many games. I play solo mostly and many days I end up getting losing streaks. Alternatively sometimes win streaks happen too.
>
> I think this is due to the unbalanced nature of Warzone and the team balancing. Most victories/losses are never close and are usually far apart in score such as 400 - 1000.

Agreed. I mean the absolute fear of spawning away from the entire team in this game with such short radar is insane haha. And then THEY RUN FOR LOWER GROUND. Every time. Shutters

ALL my friends play COD now. It’s just reality

I edited my post and added extra to it. Some issues to clear up.

> 2533274826203061;6:
> ^I was thinking I was losing too many games, if you are referring to Halo 5. I play solo mostly and many days I end up getting losing streaks. Alternatively sometimes win streaks happen too.
>
> I think this is due to the unbalanced nature of Warzone and the team balancing. Most victories/losses are never close and are usually far apart in score such as 400 - 1000.
>
> What games stats were you looking at? My Halo 5 win percentage is roughly 60%. If you were looking at MCC then my high W/L is partially because my stats in that game are messed up. My w/l in MCC should be slightly over 3, but is almost 5. My k/d should be 3.6 but for some reason the game added ~5000 kills and ~2500 deaths randomly.

My bad for the double post. These new stats are confusing compared to old games. i meant these:

61%
MULTIPLAYER WIN PERCENTAGE
LAST 20 GAMESTOTAL WINS

• TOTAL LOSSES

Plus your kill to death ratio is high as hell i’m guessing you carried them then.

Mine is 22,13. Is it good ??

> 2535433299922934;10:
> Mine is 22,13. Is it good ??

Please don’t revive old topics thanks