Whats changing in Halo CEA?

Ive been reading a lot of speculation about things that are being taken out(IE: CE Pistol being the main concern bc we allllll love that weapon). Is there a link that 343 has posted about changes being made? New to this site so its gonna take me a while to get used to it. Thx in advance!

Apart from the new Graphics Engine layered on top of the Original Halo: Combat Evolved Engine, The inclusion of the 343 Guilty Spark Terminals and the Halo: Reach Multiplayer with the 7 New Maps…

Nothing has changed. Your beautiful OP Magnum is still there. Although the sounds may have been tweaked a bit…

> Apart from the new Graphics Engine layered on top of the Original Halo: Combat Evolved Engine, The inclusion of the 343 Guilty Spark Terminals and the Halo: Reach Multiplayer with the 7 New Maps…
>
> Nothing has changed. Your beautiful OP Magnum is still there. Although the sounds may have been tweaked a bit…

Indeed :

ok awesome! i saw assassinations were coming to CEA too… that makes me happy to say the least.

> ok awesome! i saw assassinations were coming to CEA too… that makes me happy to say the least.

The assassinations are only for the multiplayer maps and the firefight map on the reach settings.

So no sneaking elites with assassinations? Oh well. Still gonna buy it. It’s only 40$. Probably the smartest move 343 has made so far. From what i’ve been watching, stupendous job!

New sounds for the weapons.

new and old easter eggs.

I don’t believe the 3sk pistol was confirmed, but I do believe they are working on implementing it.

You forgot co-op xbox live campaign

skulls have been confirmed so new easter eggs may appear

Other maps been disclosed yet?

So far I heard we have Battle Creek/Hang 'em High/Forget the third map/Firefight Map

> I don’t believe the 3sk pistol was confirmed, but I do believe they are working on implementing it.

this has been confirmed.

> Other maps been disclosed yet?
>
> So far I heard we have Battle Creek/Hang 'em High/Forget the third map/Firefight Map

Battle Creek
Damnation
Timberland
Hang 'Em High
Halo 2 Map (possibly Headlong)
An Undisclosed 6th Map
Firefight Map based on a part of the CE Campaign (Hoping Floodfight)

> > Other maps been disclosed yet?
> >
> > So far I heard we have Battle Creek/Hang 'em High/Forget the third map/Firefight Map
>
> Battle Creek
> Damnation
> Timberland
> Hang 'Em High
> Halo 2 Map (possibly Headlong)
> An Undisclosed 6th Map
> Firefight Map based on a part of the CE Campaign (Hoping Floodfight)

Thank you, also hoping for some flood.

Timberlands is going to be epic. I’m glad that 343i took a nod to Halo PC. Unfortunately no mods, but forge will probably be the next best thing (yes, forge has been confirmed on all maps (execpt the firefight map…probably) in the most recent sparkast). I’m excited to see how 343 guilty spark comes out. The old school look, mixed with the great ambiance will be really hard to remaster. That level still gives me the creeps, even after 10 years. (that’s saying something). Glad the library has been improved… that thing REALLY needed it.