What's better with Reach, then Halo 4?

What is better with Reach, then Halo 4 in your opinion?

My points go to:
*Better ranking system
*The medals!
*More and better gametypes (+ gamemodes) so far…
*Sweet FFA
*Not that overwhelming
*Firefight kickes Spartan Ops’s -Yoink!-!

I love both games, but this is the better parts with Reach in my opinion :slight_smile: Miss it…

No quick deaths
No flinching
No low powered whartogs
No custom loadouts
No Bolt shot
No overpowered DMR
No Specializations that are only availible for people who bought LE or who are very lucky
(I was very lucky :P)
And btw firefight should come back and spartan ops should stay to
WORKING FILE SHARE!!!
Forge world
Forged maps
Better maps

> No quick deaths
> No flinching
> No low powered whartogs
> No custom loadouts
> No Bolt shot
> No overpowered DMR
> No Specializations that are only availible for people who bought LE or who are very lucky (I was very lucky :P)
> And btw firefight should come back and spartan ops should stay to

Can agree in this too :slight_smile: I use both DMR and BS, but yea… it’s OP indeed :stuck_out_tongue:

reach had a good campaign.

h4 has a campaign that blows.

> reach had a good campaign.
>
> h4 has a campaign that blows.

Yup. Reach camaping was one of the most emotionals of Halo series so far (H3: ODST had the most). i could play many times and never get bored. Also, the enemy variety was much more better.

Whomever, Reach also sufered with laag, unbalanced teams and unbalanced gameplay due to the health pack thing.

Halo 4 will improve just give it time.

The multiplayer maps. I never thought a game could have worse maps than Halo Reach but Halo 4 really takes the cake for the worse maps ever in a Halo game.

I dont consider halo reach better than halo 4 but…

I did like how everyone spawned with the same weapon (DMR). Didn’t like how everyone spawned with different AA’s (armor lock especially).

Forge World. 'nuff said.

Playable elites. Didn’t like how you had to choose a set of armor over individual pieces like in halo 3, but at least they were there. Too bad invasion and customs were the only gametypes you could play as them in…but now you cant play as them at all.

Firefight in reach was also better than h4’s spartan ops, but again, h3 odst firefight was the best.

I will say that the Sniper was waaay better in Reach.

Better story
Better Custom Game options
Better Forge potential

You name it.

Armor lock :smiley:

would be the anti boltshot imo

> The multiplayer maps. I never thought a game could have worse maps than Halo Reach but Halo 4 really takes the cake for the worse maps ever in a Halo game.

I agree… some maps in Reach is awesome, but most was bad. Halo 4’s boring :confused: H3 and H2 had the best by far!

Was not afraid to throw a lot of enemies at you (even if it meant game lagging) and gave you lots of marines (even though they weren’t very competent).

Also, the levels were very long.

I’m sure most people here will say Spartan Ops had better AI numbers (note: not necessarily balanced) than the campaign.

The Custom Games and Forge were better, and that’s not what I expected to say. I dislike Reach, but there ya’ go.

You could see your challenges/commondations that you completed during your credit summary. I miss that. And rumble pit. I miss that.And Reach’s custom games. I miss that.

Reach had a file share system that actually worked… that, and it had infection and race.

Nostalgia is such an interesting thing. It makes everything in the past seem better than it really was. I like them both for what they are.

The concussion riffle is better in Reach then Halo 4. It’s pretty much useless Now.

Things i think were better in reach.

• Preset loadouts (made you choose if you want an AR with invis
    or Sprint with the DMR) This would make less people use Invis if it
    was a preset loadout
  • Vehicles combat was better (besides the banshee)
  • Splash damage wasnt as bad
  • Way better playlists (objective btb, FFA, Team doubles, Team snipers, Action
    sack, Multi-team, Assault, and headhunter was fun.
  • Better Progression system
  • Better aim assist and bullet magnetism ( was lower/toned down)
  • Ha maps that suited vehicles better
  • Had regular playlists and even had a CE throwback playlist
  • Took way longer to rank up and xp was more based on how good
    you did/how long he game lasted.
  • Couldnt spawn with a plasma pistol or grenade ( made vehicle combat
    actually work well )
  • You could see what playlist people were playing through
    party details ( halo 4 doesnt show this at all )
  • You could see if their was a full party on the other team.

These are some but their are still a lot not listed

Better forge template
Better forge controls
Better forge objects(that actually align with the grid and each other)
More custom games and options
More maps in the MM playlists
More vehicles

This entire game basically amounts to a few DLC installments on Reach, except that it actually has less content.