What's a good way to practice?

I know that most players can be skilled at halo 5 multiplayer through practice. I, myself, am looking for a good way to become more skillful than I’m usually am.

I play campaign on legendary and watch you tube vids and pay careful attention to the way they move and shoot. Other than that play, play, play. I’m at about 200 games of warzone now and I still suck. Improvement for me is going very slow.
I just looked at your profile and your doing 100% better than me. I won’t even play Arena because I don’t want all the other players cursing me for being so lousy.

Play FFA. You will learn how to shoot people pretty well in FFA. Then switch to a team based playlist, get a team and play that a lot. There, you will learn to get good at team work.

Honestly mate, you just need to practice. There isn’t a sure fire way to get good in Halo.

> 2533274915643658;3:
> Play FFA. You will learn how to shoot people pretty well in FFA. Then switch to a team based playlist, get a team and play that a lot. There, you will learn to get good at team work.
>
> Honestly mate, you just need to practice. There isn’t a sure fire way to get good in Halo.

What is FFA?

If you haven’t played the campaign on legendary it’s good way to up your skill

I remember when I 1st started playing halo I played on easy and when I would play with my friends I’d suck and after I played it on legendary I had improved a crazy ammount.

> 2533274843446007;4:
> > 2533274915643658;3:
> > Play FFA. You will learn how to shoot people pretty well in FFA. Then switch to a team based playlist, get a team and play that a lot. There, you will learn to get good at team work.
> >
> > Honestly mate, you just need to practice. There isn’t a sure fire way to get good in Halo.
>
>
> What is FFA?

Free For All.

> 2533274982219444;1:
> I know that most players can be skilled at halo 5 multiplayer through practice. I, myself, am looking for a good way to become more skillful than I’m usually am.

This may sound odd, but try Breakout. I seem to be a much better Halo player after running through a few matches, then after that I just play whatever I feel like.

> 2533274915643658;6:
> > 2533274843446007;4:
> > > 2533274915643658;3:
> > > Play FFA. You will learn how to shoot people pretty well in FFA. Then switch to a team based playlist, get a team and play that a lot. There, you will learn to get good at team work.
> > >
> > > Honestly mate, you just need to practice. There isn’t a sure fire way to get good in Halo.
> >
> >
> > What is FFA?
>
>
> Free For All.

Sorry for the stupid question… Thanks!

Play with better players who have mics and communicate. You’ll learn a lot that way.

Warzone Firefight?

Download an octagon map and just practice with some friends.

Play BTB and free for all to get better. Change your sensitivity to lower and your aim will get better. Learn the maps by going into a custom game solo and just run around for a couple minutes.

> 2533274962122285;5:
> If you haven’t played the campaign on legendary it’s good way to up your skill
>
> I remember when I 1st started playing halo I played on easy and when I would play with my friends I’d suck and after I played it on legendary I had improved a crazy ammount.

I’d beaten the campaign on heroic the first time on halo 5. I think I’ll start on legendary sometime.

Playing campaign on Heroic or Legendary is a good start to know the basic mechanics and how much damage you can take, getting familiar with the weapons and their mechanics and damage is a good start to, also where you position yourself and engagement.

Frosty from CLG (the top team in the world atm), was asked this question recently on his stream and basically said to play as much Team Arena and Team Slayer as possible.

Arena can definitely be tough, but it definitely helps raise your level of skill. I started playing Swat this season and it has helped a lot with my accuracy and headshots.

SWAT is a good warmup match, reinforces the need to dodge fire and check your corners.

No vibration on my controller helps me aim more steadily

true way to actually get better
play 4v4 8 hours a day every day for the next 6 months

Warzone Assault is where I start to warm up before heading to arena