What's a good KD?

Am i a decent player, below average or above average? At this point idk most games i get destroyed cause the skill gap in this game is insane just played a match where i went 6 and 14 and that guy 90% of the time isn’t me.

Ok, and do you have a question or something you need help with?

Blow stuff up. KD doesn’t matter, and anyone who says otherwise is selling you something. Go have fun.

With matching ranks around 1 should be average it means your playing in the right skill bracket.

I place plat 5 this season and was pushing a 1.4 kd in slayer and arena as I moved up into diamond and just sneaked into onyx its come down to 1.1 which tells me my ranks about right.

If you place champion or high onyx and rocking a 1.5 to 2 then I’d say that really good :wink:

> 2533274934354837;4:
> With matching ranks around 1 should be average it means your playing in the right skill bracket.
>
> I place plat 5 this season and was pushing a 1.4 kd in slayer and arena as I moved up into diamond and just sneaked into onyx its come down to 1.1 which tells me my ranks about right.
>
> If you place champion or high onyx and rocking a 1.5 to 2 then I’d say that really good :wink:

Hm guess i belong in diamond then just lost 7 games in a row of slayer the struffles of being a solo Q in this game is real IMO

A positive KD is good

I’d say a good kd for an average player should range from about .95 to 1.1.

> 2533274964512354;7:
> A positive KD is good

Agree

As long as it’s a positive KD.

Any positive kd is supposed to be good but in my opinion anything above 1.0 is better than good.

Who cares about KD, just play the game. You do good when you do good and you dont when you dont.

KD only matters in Slayer, it means nothing in objective games.

Depends what sort of role you play in your team and what playlist your into. If your an objective player then anything that is positive is good I’d say. If your just a slayer then I don’t know maybe 1.4 or higher is decent for a good slayer type person.

I have a 6.6 in arena

This is Halo, K:D doesn’t mean anything, even in Slayer… assists are king.
What’s your win rate? That’s what you should be asking.

This using cod so don’t worry about your I’d if your going 1for1 each kill and have a ton of assists average in arena than your fine for what ever division your ranked in and if its social don’t worry unless your getting tilted

If your having problems and want to improve watch gameplay of people better than you and apply what ever you can physically to to your gameplay. I recommend looking at players like proximity, reclamer, and Luke the notable they all have have tip videos on YouTube. As well play octagon or preferrably pistol and sniper free for all with instant respawns on the main arena maps to work on your gun skill ffa is to help with learning individual skill and spawns for maps while octagon is good for learning to apply strafing to your gun fights.

> 2535412487797209;15:
> I have a 6.6 in arena

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks