Whatever happened to....

I play mostly team swat. Maybe this has been answered before, but whatever happened to Pinnacle and Uncaged maps in team swat?

They were removed after community feedback, the maps were horrible for SWAT as they were biased to one team.

Basically the team that spawned on the tower would just camp there and made everybody else eat -Yoink-.

Pinnacle was good for one thing and one thing only, and that was Dino Blasters.
Uncaged I don’t mind as much but for swat it’s a nightmare and it’s overplayed in Team Slayer and Living Dead.

> I play mostly team swat. Maybe this has been answered before, but whatever happened to Pinnacle and Uncaged maps in team swat?

i asked a similar question 2 months ago. They were removed exactly wat Moa said. They were also my favorite swat maps. However, when Temple replaced them, i dropped Swat in an instant.

> They were removed after community feedback, the maps were horrible for SWAT as they were biased to one team.

Yet sword base and reflection are still in Arena…

> > They were removed after community feedback, the maps were horrible for SWAT as they were biased to one team.
>
> Yet sword base and reflection are still in Arena…

Are they?

Haven’t even touched Arena for a while, last time I did, community maps.

> > > They were removed after community feedback, the maps were horrible for SWAT as they were biased to one team.
> >
> > Yet sword base and reflection are still in Arena…
>
> Are they?
>
> Haven’t even touched Arena for a while, last time I did, community maps.

I was about to ask the same question, i used to murder on Sword Base and Reflections.

Sword Base is basically a melee weapon based camper map now. One person gets sword and another gets shotgun and the other gets sniper and they camp on the top floor so you spawn on ground level and cant do -Yoink-.