"What Your Favorite Quote in Halo?"

Hello Spartan i thought it would place to make a thread on what your favorite Quote in any of the Halo game. Tell us why you love it and what Halo game it came from?

To start off with some my Quote in Halo that made my self when playing the game which i put on my account bio and profile, but you can used some of the Quote in any Halo game. So try guess where some my quote come from? I got three quote you will like and you can use my quote for any thing just as long put my gamer tag on the end of the quote.

1: Quote “Give me freedom to live as a Spartan, or give me death because i will never be a slave to your fear!” “Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You’ll age if you pull back. You’ll die if you hesitate.” Together, we Spartan will ascend and tear the very heavens asunder." - John Leonidas

2: Quote “You either die a hero Spartan or you live long become the villain Spartan.” - John Leonidas

3: Quote “Oh well that story of Spartan life on the road to Unfriggenbelieveable.” -John Leonidas

is this a topic for your own created quotes or about the quotes from the games themselves?
also if its about the quotes that are in-game, then its too hard to decide from so many great quotes throughout the franchise.
if its about created quotes then i dont think they couldn’t be nearly as good as the ones in the game. Also i might had to censor parts of the quotes so id rather not write them at all since i despise censoring quotes. And this site sensors even the quotes from the games this site is based on, marvellous.

“Oh I know what the laidies like” SGT Johnson

"I’m gonna pop the top off a can of whoop -Yoink-! - Halo 3 Grunt

“I’m hit! and you hurt my feelings too!” - Halo 5 Elite
As you can probably tell Im a bit of a fan of goofy in game dialogue.

I’ll leave a few of my favorites;
“If they came to hear me beg, they will be disappointed.”

“This hurts, chief.” (this is the only one people might not guess easily, but I smile every time.)

“You know me, when I make a promise…” (Pulled that one off myself a time or two)

“Thought I’d try shooting my way out, mix things up a bit”

Grunt 1 “You know, at this point, if the demon gets us, and rips out our little skulls, and…and takes off our backpacks, and then humps us with his big… demony… butt!”

• Grunt 2 “Ha-ha, we deserve it!” - When fleeing (IWHBYD needed).
    (Halo 3)

“For a moment of safety, I loosed damnation on the stars” - Cortana, Halo 3.

“Not again!!!”- Grunt stuck with plasma grenade, Halo CE. RIP

“For a brick, he flew pretty good!” - Sgt. Johnson

I have a few favorites:
“Were it so easy” Thel 'Vadam, halo 3 - it goes to show just how good of a fighter Thel is, he’s basically telling Cheif that it wouldn’t be that easy to kill him.
“For the record, I would’ve kicked your -Yoink- the first time if the lady hadn’t stopped me”- Sargent John Forge, Halo Wars.

“Dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-, we regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our raggedy–Yoink- fleet!”
-SGT Johnson

> 2535419494336212;10:
> “Dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-, we regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our raggedy–Yoink- fleet!”
> -SGT Johnson

Sorry, the -yoink- are censors employed by waypoint

1. “When I joined the corp, we didn’t have any fancy-schmanzy tanks. We had sticks, two sticks! And a rock for the whole platoon. And we had to share the rock. Buck up boy, you’re one very lucky marine!”

2. “Well, I don’t care if it’s God’s own anti-son-of-a–Yoink–machine, or a giant hula hoop, but we ain’t gonna let them have it!”

3. “Were it so easy…”

I like to use variations of the first 2 to rally the swim team when they are down, they seem to work every time.

> 2535419494336212;10:
> “Dear humanity, we regret being alien -Yoinks!-, we regret coming to Earth, and we most definitely regret the Corps just blew up our raggedy–Yoink- fleet!”
> -SGT Johnson

Oorah! I forgot to add this one to mine, but its still really good.

“Hero’s never die!”
-Mercy

“TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH”-Dr Halsey to Locke,“TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH”-Dr Halsey to John.Those were the worst for me,didn’t someone said "TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH"in Halo Wars 2 also?LOL no seriously i was watching walkthrough of it and i think someone said that or was it some other Quote that was repeated from before in Halo Wars 2?

Not from any of the games, but the following contains one of my favorite quotes from the franchise.

> “A leader must be ready to send the soldiers under his command to their deaths,” Mendez said without turning to face John. “You do this because your duty to the UNSC supersedes your duty to yourself or even your crew.
> John looked away from the view screen. He couldn’t look at the emptiness anymore. He didn’t want to think of his teammates - friends who were like brothers and sisters to him - forever lost.
> “It is acceptable,” Mendez said, “to spend their lives if necessary.” He finally turned and meet John’s gaze. “It is not acceptable, however, to waste those lives. Do you understand the difference?
> “I…believe I understand, sir,” John said. “But which was it on this last mission? Lives spent? Or lives wasted?
> Mendez turned back toward the blackness of space and didn’t answer.

There are many good ones, but the following come to mind:

• “No sir.” - when Chief is refusing to give up Cortana to Del Rio.
  • Cortana: “What if you miss?”
    Chief: “I won’t.” - when Chief is about to give the Covenant back their bomb.
  • Marine: “There’s no sign of him sir. I think we lost him.”
    Chief: “Not yet.” - the Halo 3 Starry Night trailer.

They lack substance, but they are awesome one-liners.

> 2533274978372576;1:
> Hello Spartan i thought it would place to make a thread on what your favorite Quote in any of the Halo game. Tell us why you love it and what Halo game it came from?
>
> To start off with some my Quote in Halo that made my self when playing the game which i put on my account bio and profile, but you can used some of the Quote in any Halo game. So try guess where some my quote come from? I got three quote you will like and you can use my quote for any thing just as long put my gamer tag on the end of the quote.
>
> 1: Quote “Give me freedom to live as a Spartan, or give me death because i will never be a slave to your fear!” “Abandon your fear. Look forward. Move forward and never stop. You’ll age if you pull back. You’ll die if you hesitate.” Together, we Spartan will ascend and tear the very heavens asunder." - John Leonidas2: Quote “You either die a hero Spartan or you live long become the villain Spartan.” - John Leonidas3: Quote “Oh well that story of Spartan life on the road to Unfriggenbelieveable.” -John Leonidas

“When I first joined the core we didn’t have any fancy scmancy tanks, we had STICKS! Two sticks and a rock for the whole platoon, and we had to share the rock!”

It’s either
“Run, little Demons.” Due to seeing our beloved Red team getting destroyed and wounded by Atriox.
“Tell that to the Covenant” due to it being badass as he puts on his new Mark VI armor. And two of these being the quote but what ever.
“Wake me, when you need me.”
“Wake me, when you need presents.”