What you should've noticed

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”

ok why are you telling us this now after 9 months of the halo 4 announcement and also game makers and also things like films can make endings were it leaves and opening for a sequel incase they want to do it but dont always have to follow through, they could have easily ended halo 3 with that ending and thats it, for example look at the film godzilla (the holywood version), at the end we see an egg hatching and a baby dinosaur or what ever it is coming out, that was made like that incase they wanted to do a sequel but they ended up not doing one.

Hey guys! Did your hear? There’s going to be a sequel to Halo 3!
Really what was the point of this thread? We all ready know Halo 3 is going to have a sequel. Also by the ending you already know there’s going to be a game, or novel about it. It’s like the Halo CE ending. Chief: No, I think we’re just getting started.
That tells you they are planing on doing a sequel.

Pointless thread is pointless.

> You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”

I don’t think anyone thought that…

> > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
>
> I don’t think anyone thought that…

Yes my friends on XBOX LIVE were all like “They are making a sequel?!”

> > > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
> >
> > I don’t think anyone thought that…
>
> Yes my friends on XBOX LIVE were all like “They are making a sequel?!”

Good for your friends. Alot of people knew there was going to be a sequel. your friends just werent hip to that.
Meanwhile, we all here are obviously hip to all things halo. so we knew. Not to mention the fact that the category this is posted in says “Halo 4.”

This is a stupid pointless thread.

> > > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
> >
> > I don’t think anyone thought that…
>
> Yes my friends on XBOX LIVE were all like “They are making a sequel?!”

Do they live under rocks? :confused:

> > > > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
> > >
> > > I don’t think anyone thought that…
> >
> > Yes my friends on XBOX LIVE were all like “They are making a sequel?!”
>
> Do they live under rocks? :confused:

You guys need to relax a little, not everyone is a forum nerd. I know alot of folks who had no idea another game was coming out. I was talking to someone the other day at work about ME3, he asked what games i was playing, i said “Reach” he said, “never played it”

I think everyone suspected that there would be a sequel. The ending was good, but not fully conclusive. The legendary ending specifically left a large possibility for the story to continue.

NO freakin’ way!

> You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”

I think you’re posting this message in the wrong forums, every one who comes to these forums know there’s going to be another Halo game, it is all over the place here.

I knew there was going to be a Halo 4 game for about 4 months before they stated so. I always suspected it though. :slight_smile:

Scroll all the way down in the comments-box and see I already started telling people about it for over 1 year ago.

> > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
>
> I knew there was going to be a Halo 4 game for about 4 months before they stated so. I always suspected it though. :slight_smile:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/user/HALOGAMESPWN/feed?filter=1
>
> Scroll all the way down in the comments-box and see I already started telling people about it for over 1 year ago.

Um, just so you know, they started more than a year ago, in fact, the started around the time 343i was founded. they only just announced it last year.

Do you honestly think that absoloutely everyone thought that Halo 3 would be the last Halo? How ignorant could you be?

> Scroll all the way down in the comments-box and see I already started telling people about it for over 1 year ago.

> No. I guarantee you that there will be no Halo 4. When 2012 comes and there’s no halo 4 I’ll be laughing at you like crazy :slight_smile:

Whose the the one laughing crazy now you -Yoink-!?

> >
> > I knew there was going to be a Halo 4 game for about 4 months before they stated so. I always suspected it though. :slight_smile:
> >
> > http://www.youtube.com/user/HALOGAMESPWN/feed?filter=1
> >
> > Scroll all the way down in the comments-box and see I already started telling people about it for over 1 year ago.
>
> Um, just so you know, they started more than a year ago, in fact, the started around the time 343i was founded. they only just announced it last year.

I know. They started making the game years ago and announced it 8 or 9 months ago …? I started informing people about a new Halo game 13-14 months ago. Sadly no one believed me.

> > > > > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
> > > >
> > > > I don’t think anyone thought that…
> > >
> > > Yes my friends on XBOX LIVE were all like “They are making a sequel?!”
> >
> > Do they live under rocks? :confused:
>
> You guys need to relax a little, not everyone is a forum nerd. I know alot of folks who had no idea another game was coming out. I was talking to someone the other day at work about ME3, he asked what games i was playing, i said “Reach” <mark>he said, “never played it”</mark>

if he isnt a halo player or a halo fan then he most likely wont have played halo reach before, is your friend a halo fan?

> > Scroll all the way down in the comments-box and see I already started telling people about it for over 1 year ago.
>
>
>
> > No. I guarantee you that there will be no Halo 4. When 2012 comes and there’s no halo 4 I’ll be laughing at you like crazy :slight_smile:
>
> Whose the the one laughing crazy now you -Yoink!-!?

Just like the Halo movie that Microsoft are saying they will eventually do.

> > > > > > You guys all thought that H3 was the last Halo… WRONG! I mean if you look at the ending “Wake me, when you need me.” It is like saying in sequel words “Wake me, when there is a sequel.”
> > > > >
> > > > > I don’t think anyone thought that…
> > > >
> > > > Yes my friends on XBOX LIVE were all like “They are making a sequel?!”
> > >
> > > Do they live under rocks? :confused:
> >
> > You guys need to relax a little, not everyone is a forum nerd. I know alot of folks who had no idea another game was coming out. I was talking to someone the other day at work about ME3, he asked what games i was playing, i said “Reach” <mark>he said, “never played it”</mark>
>
> if he isnt a halo player or a halo fan then he most likely wont have played halo reach before, is your friend a halo fan?

That post seems a bit redundant…