What would you take away from Halo 5?

There are so many topics about what we should add, but hypothetically, is there anything so far you wouldn’t mind getting rid of? A few minor things I could think of would be some weapons: I felt like the Classic BR was unnecessary, the same can be said for the Classic Beam Rifle, and at this point we should get rid of the new rocket launcher so we can just stick with the Spnkr. On a larger subject: I’d like the old breakout back and the new one out, and I would like it if they took away extra bosses from Warzone and semi-returned it to its original setting; I just feel like there are so many bosses that one team is going to kill the most of to get a 200 point lead against the other team, I face it all the time. What do you think, hypothetically, what would you take away?

(I ask you to please refrain from saying “the game itself” we should respect the game for what it is and leave it at that!)

Myself i like the bosses, freat unknown equalizer in the battle. But to help more game play and more enjoyable play, I would have to say some kind of monitoring system where it takes rank away from spawn killing and farming. But what I would change is shotgun breakout, new maps great, shotguns no

Spartan Charge. I’d love to see that disappear. That and “New Breakout”.

> 2535452785098607;1:
> There are so many topics about what we should add, but hypothetically, is there anything so far you wouldn’t mind getting rid of? A few minor things I could think of would be some weapons: I felt like the Classic BR was unnecessary, the same can be said for the Classic Beam Rifle, and at this point we should get rid of the new rocket launcher so we can just stick with the Spnkr. On a larger subject: I would like it if they took away extra bosses from Warzone and semi-returned it to its original setting, I just feel like there are so many bosses that one team is going to kill the most of to get a 200 point lead against the other team, I face it all the time. What do you think, hypothetically, what would you take away?
>
> (I ask you to please refrain from saying “the game itself” we should respect the game for what it is and leave it at that!)

Well I can see your point with the classic BR kind of redundant since they have the h2 BR .

But as for the classic beam rifle and SPNKR they are actually different in certain ways. Like the h5 rocket has more splash damage and travels faster. As for the SPNKR has less splash damage and travels slower. I’m not sure on the reload speeds but they are probably different as well.

The beam rifles are different as well mostly on the accuracy and overheating. I find the h2 version is a lot more accurate and smooth to use. A lot of times with the h5 I will shoot the head and not get the kill. I know these seem like small differences but they can be the difference between getting a kill or not .

Spartan charge needs to go for sure

> 2533274850869596;3:
> Spartan Charge. I’d love to see that disappear. That and “New Breakout”.

I dunno about the Spartan Charge, but I do agree that the new Breakout kinda sucks, and I’d also like it to return to its original setting.

I would change nothing. The balance is already nearly perfect as it is.

Spartan charge needs to go, at least in ranked play.

• Spartan Charge: I would kindly throw that away into the garbage can. - Outside MP: Change the atrocious campaign’s storyline and change it to match the ads and follow Halo 4.

Well I’d get rid of my biggest nit-pick for every video game ever: the annoying RNG that the REQ packs introduced. Halo 5 is the first Halo game where you can’t set out to get a specific unlockable. If you wanted MK V in Halo 3, you played proffesionally until you got it. If you wanted MK VI in Halo Reach, you grinded until you were high enough rank to afford it. If you want MK VI in Halo 4, you beat the campaign on legendary. If you want MK VI in Halo 5, you gotta play hundreds of hours to clear the commons through rares, then pray to a divine entity that your next gold pack will answer it 1% drop chance.

I loved halo 1-4, reach, and odst. halo 5 plays like a reskinned call of duty . I didnt like the squad based gameplay, halo has always been the chief against the galaxy not a team. Loose the team based play allow coop missions. Once again the mag seems nerfed down, i always loved grunt hunting with the scoped mag the new scopes are annoying to say the least. Although,
the new AR is great inprovement to say the least.

All of the entire errors in Multiplayer.

A certain percentage of shield strength

Upgraded shields armor mod

> 2533274937437084;13:
> Upgraded shields armor mod

I agree, I never noticed its advantage.

Id take away the online requirement for forge.
Then SC

> 2535452785098607;14:
> > 2533274937437084;13:
> > Upgraded shields armor mod
>
> I agree, I never noticed its advantage.

Upgraded Shields allows you to survive a sniper round to the head, or an Energy Bayonet melee attack.

I’d personally get rid of Spartan Charge or REQ packs.

[deleted]

Smart scope and physical sights.

With the sights like the recon sight on the BR and the Covenant sight on the Carbine, it makes the weapons feel a lot less like ranged weapons. Sure, it zooms in when you’re using them, but you’re still looking through a sight on the weapon, so it just feels like you’re leaning forward. With the classic zoom, you don’t see the weapon while zooming in, so you are really just zooming in. On top of that, now that you can zoom with any weapon, it makes weapons like the BR and Carbine feel even less specialized for range, which also makes those weapons less unique.

The default scope on the DMR at least make it feel like a long range weapon, but I don’t like how the physical scope obstructs your vision, considering that it’s not an issue with the classic zoom.

I also don’t like how smart scoping vastly improves weapons like the energy sword and the plasma pistol. With the the energy sword you can lunge from further away, and a charged shot from the plasma pistol is able to lock on from a much further range while using smart scope. And in some cases you’re required to use smart scope to use some weapons effectively.

If they’re going to stick with smart scoping and physical sights, I would at least like them to get rid of benefits while using it and give all ranged weapons a classic scope variant, just like they did with the BR.

[deleted]

> 2533274870591903;15:
> Id take away the online requirement for forge.
> Then SC

Dude, I just don’t understand why in h#ll 343 Industries would think it smart to prohibit Forge for any reason, let alone not having Xbox Live.